EXTRA CHAPT 2

----- Cinderella Boy -----

***

Wang Yibo stood facing Xiao Zhan at the altar, in front of the priest who was blessing them both. The ceremony of binding the sacred promise between Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan was witnessed by King Chow Yun Fat and the noble guests.

Dilraba's family was also present. Aunt Ling was allowed to enter the altar room at Zhan's request, of course.

And from the rows where the guests were sitting, Prince Shawn looked moved. Even though he didn't take part in raising Xiao Zhan, he felt sad when he let his son go to pursue a new path in life with Wang Yibo. "Xianxian, look at our son. Today he is getting married," he muttered softly. He hopes that Wang Yibo can make his only son happy. He whispered blessings for both of them.
"Hope you guys will be happy forever."

Wang Yibo satisfied himself looking at his world. Even though Zhan's face and makeup looked messy because of the dirt. But in Wang Yibo's eyes, the man was still beautiful.

"I love you," he said silently.

Xiao Zhan frowned when he saw Wang Yibo's mouth mumbling. "Нuh? What are you talking about, Wangyi? I can't hear your voice."

The priest shook his head when he heard Xiao Zhan's words. He knew what Yibo had just said, even though he didn't make a sound. "Ahem, okay, please Duke Wang pledge his sacred vows to Lady Zhanie."

Wang Yibo took Zhan's hand and squeezed it gently, with a loving gaze he uttered a sacred promise.

"Xiao Zhan, Lady Zhanie, I choose you to be my wife, to have and take care of each other, from now until forever. In times of hardship and joy, in times of abundance and in shortage, in times of health and illness, to love and respect each other, until death separates us, "before God, this is my sincere promise of loyalty to you."

The holy promise that Wang Yibo said made Xiao Zhan's eyes sparkle

The holy promise that Wang Yibo said made Xiao Zhan's eyes sparkle. He was very touched and happy.

The priest smiled emotionally, then he turned his gaze to Xiao Zhan. "Next, please Lady Zhanie pledge her sacred vows to Duke Wang."