Chapter 28

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

When he arrived at Dilraba's residence. Zhan looked around him with confused eyes. "why do we also have to go along?, Wangyi?" Zhan asked after hearing Yibo tell him that they had to get off at Dilraba's house.

Yibo touched the back of Zhan's hand then squeezed it gently. "There's someone I want to meet here, honey," explained Yibo.

"Who?"

"You'll know after you meet him. Come on, let's go down." Yibo immediately got off the horse-drawn carriage first and then helped Zhan afterward.

Their arrival was warmly welcomed by a husband and wife from the Jin family, who were none other than Dilraba's parents, and behind them there was a young foreign man who also welcomed them.

"Who's he?" Zhan asked confused as he looked at a young man he had never seen before.

Deng Lun
Dilraba's lover

Dilraba turned to Zhan with a smile on her lips. "He's my lover, Zhan. His name is Deng Lun."

"Ohhhh!! So he's the one who made Miss run away from home and forced me to wear women's clothes like this?!" Zhan exclaimed in a loud voice, and suddenly he felt annoyed with the man named Deng Lun.

The loud sound made Dilraba's parents grimace, feeling bad and also feeling afraid of Yibo. They both still clearly remember the moment their plan was revealed at Yibo's residence. Not much different from Deng Lun, the man immediately looked down feeling guilty.

Yibo's crisp laughter rang out, the man pulled Zhan's body and embraced him. "But, darling, if it weren't for that man, I wouldn't be able to see you become this beautiful."

"Woiii!!!" Zhan suddenly glared sharply at Yibo, he pushed the man's body away, then hit Yibo's arm blindly.

This unusual sight made everyone in the place gawk, including Deng Lun. They were horrified that Yibo suddenly became angry because of Zhan's hard blow. But as the seconds passed, they didn't see any signs of anger on the man's face, but what they saw now was that the man who was known for being cold laughed loudly as he avoided Zhan's punch.

Like children, that's what they described when they saw the two adults chasing each other. The world belonged to the two of them. The two of them completely forgot about the existence of the four people standing there looking at them.

After Zhan was tired of beating Yibo, Mr. Jin finally immediately invited them to go inside.

"Do they often do this?" Dilraba whispered to Lin Yi. Because Dilraba was curious that the attitude of a Duke who was known to be cold could turn sweet in front of his gardener.