Chapter 8

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

Zhan looked at the horse-drawn carriage that was ready in front of Yibo's residence

"W-where are we going, Master? And why can't Aunt Ling come?"

Yibo touched Zhan's elbow gently, "You'll find out later, Miss Zhanie. And because I want to, let's just go together, come on." Yibo helped Zhan get into the horse-drawn carriage.

.

.

In the middle of the journey...

Zhan looked around, the speed of the horse-drawn carriage they were riding was getting deeper and deeper into a forest.
"Aahh, where does he want to take me?"

Yibo grinned seeing the panic on Zhan's face, he immediately moved and sat next to Zhan

"Aahh, wh-why are you sitting here?!" Zhan shouted in panic, he immediately shifted his sitting position further into the corner.

Yibo increasingly corners Zhan. "There's something I want to ask you, Miss Zhanie," whispered Yibo hoarsely.

"I-if you want to ask, you don't need to move seats, master." Zhan's voice squeaked. He turned his head away, not daring to look at Yibo's face.

"I don't want the coachman to hear what I said, my lady."

"Ha-hah?"

Yibo shifted in his seat again until his chest touched Zhan's arm.
"Miss Zhanie

Zhan closed his eyes, his body shivered at the sound of Yibo's deep voice.

"Y-yes," Master?

"How do you know the term sexy curls?" he whispered hoarsely.

Zhan cursed in his heart,
"Aahh, why does Mr. Wang still remember what I said?!"

"Umm... T-that, I-I--"

"Hmm? Tell me, Miss."

Zhan swallowed hard, "C-can you sit further away, master?"

Yibo grinned, "What's wrong, Miss? Am I making you nervous?"

Cindrella Boy [灰姑娘男孩] (YiZhan) END ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara