Chapter 36

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

“Thank you for your time, Master Wang….” Prince Shawn paused in his speech. His gaze was fixed on the large building in front of him. The look in his eyes softened, but there was a trace of sadness hidden there.

Wang Yibo observed the change in Prince Shawn's expression... who turned out to be his future father-in-law. He became confused after learning the truth that Prince Shawn explained a few moments ago. "Ahem, P-Prince Shawn, why don't you stay here for a night," he suggested suddenly. Seconds later he regretted his offer.

Prince Shawn's attention returned to Wang Yibo. "Hmm, no. For now it's better if I don't stay here, Master Wang."

In Wang Yibo's heart he felt relieved. He couldn't imagine that Prince Shawn would stay at his house last night. The atmosphere will definitely get more awkward. "Okay, Prince Shawn. I understand."

Before getting into his horse-drawn carriage, Prince Shawn turned back to face Wang Yibo. "Master Wang, please take good care of my son, as I told you, you...keep Xiao Zhan away from Prince Teo."

Wang Yibo nodded briefly. "I understand, Prince. Don't worry, Zhan will be safe with me."

Prince Shawn breathed a sigh of relief, then he turned around and got into the horse-drawn carriage.

After helping his master into the horse-drawn carriage, Deng lun immediately closed the door, then bowed to Wang Yibo. Then he hurried up to the driver's seat.

Seeing that Prince Shawn's horse-drawn carriage had gone away, Wang Yibo intended to return to the house to see how his fiancé was doing.

However, when he was about to go inside when the door was opened by the guard, he caught a glimpse of Lin Yi trailing behind Aunt Ling while getting angry in the garden,

"What else are you doing with those two? Tch, it's just an eyesore," he grumbled. Then he continued to enter the house to meet Xiao Zhan.

.

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan was sitting on his bed in his room, lost in thought. He still clearly remembers every word Prince Shawn said.

Flashback to when Prince Shawn stated the truth about Xiao Zhan's origins.

"All of this is related... Because that woman is the mother of Xiao Zhan, your fiancé, Master Wang."

The sentence that Prince Shawn had just uttered managed to create quite a long silence in the room.

Wang Yibo slowly turned to look at Xiao Zhan. His sweet man looked confused, just like him. Wang Yibo turned his gaze again to Prince Shawn. "Mm, what do you mean, Prince?"

Prince Shawn smiled slightly, he knew that the secret he had just conveyed made the two people sitting in front of him look confused. "That maid named Xianxian is Xiao Zhan's mother, your fiancé, Master Wang. And that woman is...my wife."