Chapter 31

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

"Ahhh ... ahhh, Wangyi! Ahhh ...."

Loud moans and groans accompanied by protests from Zhan didn't stop Yibo's movements, who continued to swing his hips back and forth from behind Zhan's body.

"Just enjoy it, darling," growled Yibo in the midst of his raging lust. Having already entered Zhan's hole, it was impossible for Yibo to forcefully pull his d*ck out. It was too torturous and painful for his junior.

Yibo removed his hand from Zhan's penis, then grabbed the sweet man's slender legs and lifted them to rest on his knees. Then he stabbed Zhan's hole again.

"Aahh... ahhh... aahhh...." Zhan's body jerked as Yibo's d*ck thrust in and out quickly and roughly.

Hearing the muffled moans from Zhan's mouth made Yibo's desire go crazy, he pressed his body closer to the man's back and increased the speed of his thrusts.

"Aghh... darling... this is too pleasurable," Yibo growled in Zhan's ear. The narrow hole squeezed his d*ck tightly. "Fuck, aaghh, this is so good."

Every time Yibo's d*ck thrusts into his tight hole, loud moans and gasps come out of Zhan's mouth. The sweet man began to enjoy Yibo's d*ck moving in and out of his hole.

"Ahh ... aahhh ... Wangyi ... aahh ...."

Yibo's breath caught on Zhan's nape when the man fondled that area.

Zhan, who felt good, started shaking his own. Meanwhile, his other hand touched Yibo's hip, which continued to move back and forth against his hole.

Sweat started flowing from their bodies. The moans and groans of pleasure never stopped. Still in this sideways position, the two of them almost reached climax.

"Ouhh... Wangyi... ahh... I want..." Zhan babbled incoherently as his penis stiffened and grew.

Knowing that Zhan was almost at the edge of pleasure, Yibo lowered Zhan's legs. Then gently pushed the man's body downwards. Then he increased the speed of his thrusts, faster and rougher.

Clop clop clop

While pressing Zhan's body, Yibo continued to thrust his big d*ck into the narrow hole brutally.

"Aahh... aahh... Slo... oooww... aaahhh aaaahhh... Wangyiiii!!!"

Deaf of hearing, Yibo instead hugged Zhan's body tightly and continued to thrust his d*ck roughly.

"Aghhh, baby... aghh!" Yibo growled heavily. After several strong thrusts and thrusting deeper, he finally released a slightly thick white cum into Zhan's hole.

"Aahhhh... ahhhh...," a long moan escaped Zhan's mouth when he also released his fluid.

Yibo still lays down and hugs Zhan's body, leaving his d*ck still in the hole. He didn't intend to remove it, because his juniors were still active there.

"Wangyi, heavy," protes Zhan.

Yibo immediately straightened his body, withdrew his d*ck for a moment, then turned Zhan's body onto his back. Then he positioned his d*ck in front of the red hole.

Zhan screamed loudly when Yibo re-entered his hole with one rough thrust.

"Aaaahhh!! Stop!! I'm tired and it hurts!!!" Zhan shouted while hitting Yibo's chest.

Zhan's body jerked violently again as Yibo pushed him. Both legs were lifted up and resting on Yibo's shoulders, in such a situation, Yibo's d*ck penetrated further until it hit Zhan's prostate. Another moan of pleasure came from Zhan's mouth.