Chapter 32

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

Aunt Ling walked back and forth in front of the living room door of Yibo's residence. Currently, curiosity was gnawing at her. The reason was because a few moments after a guest arrived, Yibo, Zhan and Lin Yi met the guest at the same time. And what made her even more curious was that she recognized the guest.

"What's going on? Why is Deng Lun visiting Master Wang's house? And why is Master Wang bringing Master Zhan with him to see Deng Lun?" Aunt Ling seemed to be thinking hard, and because she didn't get an answer, she became frustrated at the door. She looked left and right to make sure there was no one around, then Aunt Ling put her ear to the door. She tried to eavesdrop on the conversation inside.

.

Meanwhile in the room, Yibo was focused on reading a letter brought by Deng Lun. Meanwhile, Zhan, who couldn't read, could only sit resignedly on Yibo's lap while waiting for the man's explanation.

"Wangyi.... "

"Hmm?"

"Let me sit alone," said Zhan as he tried to let go of Yibo's hand that was wrapped around his stomach. He felt embarrassed being stared at by Deng Lun.

"No, you still sit on my lap, darling," answered Yibo stubbornly as he continued reading the letter from Deng Lun.

Lin Yi, who was getting used to seeing Yibo's filth, chose to remain silent. Meanwhile, Deng Lun immediately turned away his red face because he felt embarrassed when he saw the unusual sight.

After finishing reading, Yibo folded the letter again, then looked at Deng Lun. "Tell your master. I will wait here for him tomorrow," he said.

"Y-yes, Master Wang."

Zhan and Lin Yi could only gape at Yibo and Deng Lun alternately.

"What was written in the letter, Yibo?" Lin Yi asked curiously.

"Someone wants to meet me at my house," answered Yibo without taking his eyes off Deng Lun.

Lin Yi's eyebrows shot up. "Huh? Who?"

Deng Lun lowered his head, avoiding Yibo's sharp gaze.

"You know this person very well, Lin Yi. Very well," said Yibo in a deep voice.

Lin Yi was starting to get annoyed by this puzzle. "Who? OK, just tell me who it is, Yibo. I'm tired of thinking," he protested.

Zhan nodded in agreement. "It's true what you said, Lin Yi, Wangyi. Tell me quickly, who is the person who wrote the letter and who wants to come to visit," added Zhan, who was already curious.

Yibo smiled sweetly, which of course he aimed only at Zhan alone. "Okay, darling. I'll tell you who wrote this letter and who will be visiting tomorrow."

Lin Yi rubbed his face while cursing under his breath. "Fuck." He started to feel annoyed seeing Yibo's behavior.

Yibo made Zhan sit comfortably on his lap, then hugged the sweet man's body from behind again.

"Aahhhh!!" Lin Yi screamed hysterically because Yibo had purposely delayed.

Zhan grimaced. "Patience, Lin Yi. Wangyi is naughty," he said while hitting Yibo on the arm. He was also annoyed by the handsome man's childlike behavior.

"He's not naughty, Zhan, but a bastard!!" Lin Yi screamed in his heart.

"Don't worry, Zhan, my patience knows no bounds," said Lin Yi angrily.