Chapter 4

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

He turned to look at Yibo who was looking at him with a look that was difficult to express.

"Come back and sit down sir, let's continue with dinner, I'm fine," he said innocently.

Aunt Ling collapsed on the floor and was unconscious.

"Aunt Ling!" Zhan exclaimed and immediately rushed over to help Aunt Ling get up, not realizing that Yibo's face had turned pale.

*

*

*

Zhan squatted by Aunt Ling's side, he was about to lift her body.

"Miss Zhanie, what do you want?" Yibo asked.

Zhan looked up at Yibo, "Of course pick up Aunt Ling, I want to take her to you-" Zhan immediately stopped what he was saying when he realized what he had done. Zhan hurriedly pulled his hand from under Aunt Ling's head, causing Aunt Ling's head to hit the floor with a loud sound.

Thump

"Oh no-" Zhan yelped in surprise when he accidentally let go of his hand earlier. He glanced at Yibo who was looking at him with a strange look.

Yibo called his guards in a loud voice.

"Yes Mr. Wang?"

"Take her to her room," Yibo ordered, pointing at Aunt Ling, but his eyes never left Zhan's face.

"Yes sir."

The bodyguard immediately lifted Aunt Ling's body and took her to her room.

In the dining room, Zhan and Yibo were standing facing each other looking at each other.

Zhan became awkward, he averted his eyes from Yibo. "Mm... I-I'm going to see Aunt Ling, excuse me," said Zhan then walked away past Yibo.

GRIP

Yibo grabbed Zhan's arm to hold him back.

Zhan bit his lip, then carefully turned his head to look at Yibo.
"W-what's wrong sir?"

"You haven't eaten anything, sit back down," Yibo ordered.

"Mm... I-I'm not hungry anymore, sir," squeaked Zhan, increasingly nervous.

"Sit down!"

Zhan's body flinched in surprise when he heard Yibo's slightly raised voice. He immediately looked down in fear.

Yibo immediately regretted saying it in a high voice to Zhan. "Sorry... I didn't mean to yell at you."

Zhan nodded.

"Sit down, Miss Zhanie, let's continue with dinner, I will tell the waiter to change the menu," said Yibo as he took Zhan to a chair.

Zhan complied, he sat down in his chair.

The waiters came and brought another menu of food, and immediately took away the previous food.