Chapter 6

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

In her semi-conscious state, Aunt Ling faintly seemed to hear the sound of someone talking.

Slowly she opened her eyes, "Sshh, my head," she groaned while holding her head. When she woke up, she saw Zhan in Yibo's arms.
"Oh, thank goodness he's safe," muttered Aunt Ling.

"It hurts..."

Aunt Ling felt sorry for Zhan, when she was about to stand up...

"My penis... aaghh shit, my penis hurts," Zhan hissed while wincing in pain.

Aunt Ling's body froze,
"Don't tell me he-"

Yibo gaped at Zhan's words, "P-peni?"

"Yeah, my penis hurts," complained Zhan as he squeezed his torn dress.

"What? What? Your feet? What?" Yibo is getting confused.

"Tch, you don't even know that, even though you also have that, master!" Zhan growled while grimacing in pain.

Yibo tilted his head, "S-sorry, can you explain what that is, Miss Zhanie? So I can check your condition?"

"That's it--"

Aunt Ling paled when she saw Zhan raise his hand and go towards Yibo's lower body. Without realizing it, she screamed.

AHHAAAA!!! MISS ZHANIE!!! THANK GOD YOU'RE SAVED!!",

Yibo and Zhan jumped in surprise when they heard Aunt Ling's scream.

Aunt Ling immediately rushed towards Zhan.

"Aun-Aunt Ling, you-" Zhan stroked his chest as he was surprised to hear her scream.

Yibo frowned, "Why are you shouting like that?" he scolded Aunt Ling.

"If I don't scream, this idiot will touch you, Sir. And that's the end of my story."
"E-excuse me, Sir. I'm just worried about Miss Zhanie,"She explained.

Yibo turned his face again to look at Zhan, "Miss Zhanie, where does it hurt? I will call a private doctor to check your condition," said Yibo as he helped Zhan stand up.

"No need!!" Zhan and Aunt Ling exclaimed at the same time.

Yibo raised his eyebrows, he looked at Zhan and Aunt Ling alternately. "But you said, you are hurt. So you have to be examined by a doctor," explained Yibo.

"A-e-ahem, M-master Wang, Miss Zhanie feels pain in her feminine area. Miss Zhanie is embarrassed to have to be seen by a doctor," explained Aunt Ling, trying to help Zhan explain.

"Ah yes, my feminine area is the one who is hurt," said Zhan.

Hearing Zhan's confession made Yibo's face turn red. He cursed himself when he asked Zhan what what that's it. "Oh I'm sorry."

"Auntie take me to my room," asked Zhan.

"Miss Zhanie, let me take you to your room," interrupted Yibo.