Chapter 19

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

The next day.

"Are you okay, Zha-ehemm, no, now I have to call you, Master Zhan. Are you okay, Master Zhan?" Aunt Ling asked while rubbing oil on Zhan's hips.

"My body hurts all over, Aunt Ling, and please, don't call me Master. Just call me Zhan, Auntie." complained Zhan. He didn't want to be called Master.

"I can no longer call you Zhan like usual, Master. I don't want Mr. Wang to hang me alive," she said in horror.

Zhan immediately turned his body slowly to face Aunt Ling. "But Auntie... I'm nothing, I'm still Zhan the gardener," he stressed.

Aunt Ling shook her head, "No, no, no, that's not true. You are no longer Zhan the gardener, you are already the fiancee of a Duke. So I can't call you Zhan anymore," said Aunt Ling.

Zhan took a deep breath. Then he tried to make himself as comfortable as possible on his bed, because his waist and buttocks were sore from his lovemaking with Yibo in the forest yesterday. "Shhh... aaaghh..." Zhan groaned in pain.

"Master Zhan, what exactly are you doing in the forest, why can't you walk like this? Did you fall off your horse?" Aunt Ling asked curiously.

Zhan grimaced at Aunt Ling's question, and finally Zhan innocently told everything to Aunt Ling.

Aunt Ling's mouth opened and closed incoherently, and suddenly her nose bled at the thought of Zhan and Mr. Wang making love on a horse. "Oh, my heart...," sighed Aunt Ling.

"Aahhh!!! It's not your heart, Auntie!! It's your nose that's bleeding!!" Zhan screamed in panic, he immediately handed his handkerchief to Aunt Ling.

Aunt Ling wiped the blood from her nose, "Oh, my God. Why do I have a nosebleed?" She muttered softly.

"Are you okay, Auntie? Are you sick or something?" Zhan asked worriedly when he saw Aunt Ling's nose bleeding.

Aunt Ling shook her head, "I don't know either, as far as I know I just have a migraine," she answered casually. Then she started asking Zhan different questions.

"Zha-ehemm, Master Zhan, what's it like to make love on a horse? Is Mr. Wang really great when you do it? What pose do you guys do when you make love on--"

"AAAAHHHH!! WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?!!!"

.
.
.

In the workroom,

Yibo sat lost in thought, he didn't focus on the documents on his desk. His mind wandered to what happened yesterday in the forest. He slowly put a smile on his lips, he never thought he would have sex on a horse. And he was increasingly addicted to wanting to do it again.

With Zhan, his brain was never sane. Hot and wild scenes always just appeared in his head. "Am I crazy?" he asked himself.

In the middle of his perverted thoughts, someone suddenly knocked on the door.

"Enter!" he shouted from inside the room.

The door opened and a waitress came in with tea and snacks.