Chapter 7

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

The next day,

Zhan grimaced in pain when he was about to wake up from his sleep. His penis still hurts.

"Ahhhh, don't tell me my junior is ruined?!" Zhan exclaimed in horror, he immediately threw back the blanket, then lifted his skirt up. Then lowered his panties slowly.

"Oh no," whispered Zhan when he saw his penis turn red. He immediately fanned his junior using a cloth handkerchief that was located near his bed.

"Fuuh fuuhh fuhh, come on junior, don't scare me," said Zhan while blowing on his penis.

In the midst of his busy blowing and fanning his juniors, Zhan didn't realize someone opened the door to his room.

"AAAHHHH!!!"

Zhan jumped in surprise then hurriedly lowered his skirt to cover his penis. He looked up at who had entered his room.

"Crazy boy!!!" Aunt Ling screamed while closing her eyes.

Zhan immediately breathed a sigh of relief, "Damn, I thought who was coming."

"You ruined my eyes brat!"

"Ahhh, what do you mean by that, Auntie?!"

Aunt Ling peeked through her fingers and saw that Zhan had covered his junior. She immediately lowered her hand, then immediately closed the bedroom door.

"Aahh, crazy kid! What if it's not me who comes, huh?! What will the others think if they see the lady has a P E N I S SSSSS," she hissed.

Zhan grimaced, "But luckily you came, Auntie."

Aunt Ling shook her head, then the next second she shrieked loudly again, Aaaahhhh!!"

Why again!!! Do you want to wake up that pervert again, huh?!" Zhan blurted out.

"Oh my God Zhaaannn!! What did you do to Miss Dilraba's wig?!"

"Ha?" Zhan touched his head, then looked sadly at Aunt Ling, "I forgot to take off the wig."
.

.

.

In the living room