Chapter 13

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

"Put me down, master!!" Zhan struggled in Yibo's arms.

"Later," said Yibo with a satisfied smile. He continued walking towards the front yard of Lin Yi's house. And there the owner of the house was standing in front of his horse-drawn carriage.

"Ah, have you found your Cinderella, Yibo?" joked Lin Yi.

Yibo grinned, "Thanks for bringing Zhan to your house, Lin Yi," Yibo said.

Zhan gaped, he looked at Yibo and Lin Yi's faces alternately.
"W-what does that mean?"

Yibo ignored Zhan's question. He immediately said goodbye to Lin Yi.

"Good luck, Yibo."

Yibo pulled the corners of his lips upwards, "I'm always lucky," he said, then he immediately took Zhan into his horse-drawn carriage. And before the carriage door closed, Yibo immediately grabbed Zhan's lips greedily.

The coachman and Lin Yi immediately closed their eyes while turning their faces away.

"Impatient," Lin Yi grumbled, then he immediately told yibo's coachman to close the carriage door.

Lin Yi watched Yibo's carriage go away.
"Hhh, I never thought..."

.
.
.

"Ma-Master--mnnnhh,s-stop--mnnnhh

"Ma-Master--mnnnhh,
s-stop--mnnnhh ...

Yibo continued to kiss Zhan's lips non-stop while pressing Zhan to the corner of the chair.

Meanwhile, Zhan continued to push Yibo's chest away, but Yibo's body didn't budge. "Mmnh..."

Yibo's lips pressed closer to Zhan's lips, his tongue was already wandering inside Zhan's mouth. Not allowing Zhan to speak, until finally...

Bang

Zhan hit Yibo's arm, "Stop I--mmnhh--I want to ask something, master," asked Zhan while panting.

Yibo stopped the kiss, but he didn't want to move away. His face was still close to Zhan's face.
"What do you want to ask, Zhan?" Yibo asked hoarsely.

"H-how did you know that I was at Mr. Ling Yi's house, master?" Zhan asked while pushing away Yibo's hand which was touching his lower body.

Yibo frowned, "Can't you talk about it later when you get home, Zhan?"

Zhan shook his head, "I want to now, master," said Zhan.

Yibo took a deep breath, "Hhh, okay." Yibo straightened his body, lifted Zhan and sat him on his lap, then hugged him tightly from behind.

"Ahhhh!!! Let me go, master!"

"Shut up, Miss Zhanie. If you can't keep quiet, I don't want to tell you," said Yibo while kissing the side of Zhan's neck.