Chapter 21

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

My bounty is as as the sea, My love as deep, the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite.
(My generosity is as limitless as the sea. My love is deep, the more I give to you, the more I want to have, for both of us without limits.)

Zhan was stunned by the sentence Yibo read from William Shakespeare's book Romeo and Juliet.

"Very beautiful," muttered Zhan.

"Indeed, William Shakespeare is a poet, his work is very good. But what I like the most is this. The story of Romeo who fell in love at first sight with Juliet, who was none other than the daughter of his family's enemy, until he was willing to commit suicide because his lover died , which in reality is that his lover is just acting."

Zhan frowned, "What? So in that story, Romeo died?"

"Bo-both."

"But you said his girlfriend was just acting."

Yibo smiled, "Indeed, at first Juliet died, but only in an act, so that she wouldn't be married off to another man and because she wanted to run away with her Romeo. But unfortunately the news of her act was not informed to Romeo. Romeo thought he had lost his lover forever, even though in reality No."

Zhan's lips twitched, "I hate sad stories."

Yibo chuckled, "Me too, darling."

"Then why do you want to teach me to read this sad book?!" he protested irritably.

Yibo cupped Zhan's face, "Because Romeo here is almost like me. He fell in love with his girlfriend at first sight. Just like I fell in love with you at first sight, darling."

Zhan's face immediately turned red, "Wangyi..."

"Okay, let's start learning, honey, but first you have to memorize the letters of the alphabet first."

A few minutes later.....

Thud

"Aww!" Yibo rubbed his chest which had just been roughly pushed by Zhan. He grimaced as he looked at Zhan's annoyed face.

"Can you be serious, Wangyi?! How can you keep bothering me, how can I quickly become good at reading if you keep bothering me!" Zhan blurted out.

Zhan was annoyed with Yibo because, while he was reading the letters of the alphabet, Yibo kissed him on the lips, and continued until he read the letter J.

Yibo grinned, "Sorry, darling. Blame it on your lips that look seductive when they move to read the letters of the alphabet."

"You pervert," Zhan hissed, he immediately shifted his sitting position slightly away from Yibo,

But Yibo didn't let that happen, he quickly grabbed Zhan's body and sat him on his lap.

"Wangyi!! Let me go!" Zhan screamed in panic, he was afraid that Yibo would repeat the love making lesson on him again.

"Honey, if you keep moving on my lap, don't expect us to continue reading lessons," whispered Yibo in Zhan's ear.

"Then don't kiss me, Wangyi!"