Chapter 33

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

In his room, Wang Yibo sat lost in thoughts on his king size bed. He was still thinking about the letter from Prince Shawn. The contents of the letter said that he wanted to come to visit his house tomorrow morning. The figure he knew for his arrogant nature also investigated Xiao Zhan's background.

"What does he want to come to visit for? Does this have anything to do with Zhan?"

Wang Yibo thought about Prince Shawn for a long time until he realized something. His head turned to the side, he couldn't find his Cinderella on the bed. "Hmm? Where is he?"

Wang Yibo immediately went downstairs then stepped out of the room and headed to Xiao Zhan's room. But when he got there, he found the room empty. There was no sight of fat Aunt Ling either. Suddenly he was enveloped in a feeling of fear. "Don't tell Zhan---"

Bad thoughts came to him, with wide steps he looked for the sweet man's whereabouts in every room. He also ordered all the servants to look for his sweet bunny.

The night that was previously quiet has now become noisy with panic. The servants were frightened because they couldn't find the duke's fiancé.

As he was walking through the hall to the reading room, Wang Yibo saw Aunt Ling coming out of the place carrying an empty tray.

"Hey, you!"

Aunt Ling gasped in shock when she heard Wang Yibo's shout. "Y-yes, Master?"

"Have you seen my fiancé?!" Wang Yibo still raised his voice because he was panicked.

"O-oh ... Master Zhan is in the reading room. He is learning to read."

Yibo was beyond relieved when he heard Aunt Ling's explanation. Without asking much, he immediately entered the reading room. When he went inside, he immediately looked around to find the whereabouts of his fiancee.

The sound of someone spelling out loud made Wang Yibo easily find his fiancee's whereabouts. He smiled a smile with a million meanings. Wang Yibo immediately stepped over to Xiao Zhan who was sitting on the sofa learning to read.

"It turns out you're here, darling." Wang Yibo immediately sat beside Xiao Zhan.

The sweet man stopped studying then turned to look at the handsome man who was looking at him while grinning.

Xiao Zhan's face immediately looked displeased when he saw Wang Yibo's presence.The disturber has arrived. He immediately moved his seat away, but Wang Yibo's hand moved too fast. He pulled the slender body closer to him.

"Where are you going, darling."

"Don't disturb my studies, Wangyi." Xiao Zhan tried to escape from Wang Yibo's embrace. However, His efforts were not successful.. The peace that Xiao Zhan gets while learning to read is disturbed by the handsome man who keeps kissing his neck passionately.

"You've been ignoring me for the past few hours, now is the time for you to focus on me, darling," said Wang Yibo while kissing Xiao Zhan's neck and nape.

A long sigh accompanied by a low groan escaped the sweet man's lips. Annoyed, he slipped the bookmark then closed it roughly. "Let go of me, Wangyi... ahhh."

Wang Yibo ignored Xiao Zhan's protests, he continued to torture the sweet man with his hot kisses. Meanwhile, his hands actively fondled every inch of the slender body in front of him. Wang Yibo's lust was so dominant that it overwhelmed Xiao Zhan when he tried to struggle in the man's arms.