Chapter 38

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

Aunt Ling trotted into the house when she saw Lin Yi and Prince Shawn looking hurried and saying that Xiao Zhan was in danger. At that moment, her heart raced at the thought of her innocent young master's condition. "Oh, God, I hope nothing bad happens to Master Zhan.

Her plump body shook as she ran into Wang Yibo's residence towards Xiao Zhan's room. However, when she walked down the hall that led to her master's room, she saw a female servant standing in front of the room. Her movements looked suspicious.

"Hey, you!" She shouted loudly, making the woman jump in surprise.

Looking back, the woman was again surprised when she saw Aunt Ling walking towards her. The maid hurriedly ran in the opposite direction from Aunt Ling.

Feeling suspicious about the servant's strange behavior, Aunt Ling ran again to chase her. "Hey, wait!! Stop!!" She shouted loudly.

Aunt Ling's loud shout made Prince Shawn and Lin Yi come out of the room. Meanwhile, the guards on duty were busy tying up Prince Teo on Wang Yibo's orders.

When he left the room, Lin Yi saw the fatty running while screaming loudly. "Hey! Why are you screaming like crazy, huh!" he snapped.

Aunt Lin glanced at Lin Yi, then exclaimed, "I'm not crazy! You're the crazy one!" She replied fiercely as she continued to run after the maid.

"What?!" Unable to accept being called crazy by the fat woman, Lin Yi immediately chased after her. "Stop you fatass!!"

Prince Shawn could only gape at the two of them chasing each other. He went back into the room and approached Xiao Zhan. Even though his son looked fine, he still asked how he was. "Are you okay, son? Did Prince Teo hurt you?"

Xiao Zhan's calm demeanor immediately turned awkward when he faced Prince Shawn. "Mm, y-yes, I'm fine, Prince Shawn."

The formal attitude that Xiao Zhan showed him made Prince Shawn's heart sad. It turns out it wasn't that easy to get the young man to admit that he is his biological father.

Feeling awkward being close to Prince Shawn, Xiao Zhan immediately moved closer to Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo turned his head when he felt someone approaching him, and after knowing that it was Xiao Zhan, he immediately hugged him. "Next time I ask you to open the door, you have to do it immediately, dear. What if this bastard hurts you, huh?" He felt anxious and worried about the personal safety of his innocent fiancé.

Xiao Zhan snorted. "He wouldn't dare hurt me, Wangyi. I can fight him, you know. He looked scared earlier when I bullied him with my fists," he said.

Wang Yibo rolled his eyes lazily. This sweet bunny's self-confident attitude can no longer be helped. "Yes, yes, yes, you are very brave. My Cinderella is very tough," he praised.

Xiao Zhan giggled then hugged Wang Yibo's body.

Prince Shawn smiled faintly seeing the two of them who looked harmonious and loved each other. He never thought he would have a male future son-in-law. However, after learning about Wang Yibo's sincerity towards his son, he let go and approved of this forbidden love.

Seeing that the two of them seemed to have their own world, Prince Shawn secretly felt jealous of Wang Yibo. He also wanted to hug his son like that. "Be a little patient, Shawn," he thought.

Choosing to ignore it, Prince Shawn turned his attention to the man lying on the floor tied near his son's bed. He immediately stepped closer to the man.