Chapter 20

----- Cindrella Boy ------

***

"Master Zhan, Master Wang--" Aunt Ling felt guilty, she tried to persuade Zhan, but failed. She was very surprised when she saw Zhan's darkened expression. She didn't usually see Zhan like this.

"Wait! Xiao Zhan!!" Yibo shouted while chasing Zhan. He immediately blocked Zhan's steps, "Where are you going?!"

Zhan looked up at Yibo, "Aunt Ling and I will leave from here, Master Wang," he answered calmly.

"You're not going anywhere!!" Yibo snapped.

"You have no right to forbid me from going!!" Zhan replied no less loudly.

"You--!"

Aunt Ling bit her lip because she was afraid to see the two of them who were angry.
"Oh no, this is all my fault. I wish I could have stopped myself."

Zhan grabbed Aunt Ling's hand again and just walked past Yibo.

Yibo was furious, he clenched his fists, "You're not going anywhere," Yibo hissed, then turned around and followed Zhan, then he grabbed Zhan's arm.

"Aww! Let go!"

Yibo let go of Zhan's hand which was holding Aunt Ling's hand, then without saying much he carried Zhan's body.

"Ahhhh!!! Put me down!!!"

Yibo immediately took Zhan back into his residence and walked towards the kitchen.

Aunt Ling who followed the two looked confused. "Why did Mr. Wang bring Master Zhan back to the kitchen?"

The servants were surprised to see Yibo returning while carrying Zhan.

Likewise with the female servant, "My Lord?"

Yibo put Zhan down right in front of the woman.

Zhan looked at Yibo confused, "What do you mean, Wangyi?!"

Yibo turned Zhan's body to face the maid, "Throw this woman away, dear."

There was a loud gasp from the servants when they heard Yibo's order.

Zhan turned to look at Yibo in disbelief. "W-what do you mean, Wangyi?"

Yibo smiled, then squeezed Zhan's shoulder lightly.
"This lowly woman has dared to insult you, so... I want you to throw her out, dear," said Yibo while staring straight at him.

The female servant gasped in surprise when she heard Yibo's words.
"My-My Lord?"

Zhan was not much different from the female servant. "Wangyi?"

"Honey, you are my fiancé. The fiancee of a Duke. No one can insult you in my house! And this woman has done it many times."

Zhan and Aunt Ling were once again shocked to hear Yibo's speech.
"How did Wangyi know? Did Aunt Ling tell him? But--"

"My Lord, I couldn't possibly insult the ma-ehem, Master Zha--"

"YOU DARE TO LIE IN FRONT OF ME?!!!" roared Yibo until his voice boomed inside his residence.