Chapter 18

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

“Mnhhh… Wangyi, stop… aahh ...."

Zhan didn't know when all his clothes had been removed from his body, and now he was completely naked, leaning on the horse's back.

Meanwhile, Yibo, who was shirtless, only wearing trousers with the buttons open, was busy sucking and licking Zhan's penis with passion.

Zhan held on tightly to the reins attached to Ares the horse's head, while his legs were perched on Yibo's shoulders.

"Aahh... ahh... stop... mnhhh... I'm afraid of falling, Wang--gyaaaaa!!!" Zhan's leg suddenly clamped down on Yibo's head as the horse started walking again. "Aahhhh!!! Stop!!! Don't move!!" Zhan screamed, holding on to the reins tighter.

Yibo immediately stopped his activities of sucking Zhan's penis and grabbed the reins as quickly as possible, then pulled hard so that Ares stopped walking. "Ssh, don't be afraid darling, I won't let you fall," whispered Yibo hoarsely as he hugged Zhan's body, he saw the sweet man close his eyes.

Zhan slowly opened his eyes, Yibo could see the fear in Zhan's eyes.

"W-Wangyi... w-we'd better just stop, don't do it on horseback. Th-t-this
It's too dangerous, what if we fall?" Zhan squeaked as he shifted his grip on Yibo's neck.

Yibo bit Zhan's lower lip in irritation, "No. I want to do it on a horse," he answered stubbornly.

"Aahhh!! How can you make love on a horse!!" Zhan blurted out, feeling like Zhan wanted to hit Yibo on the head who was too perverted. If Yibo wasn't a Duke, Zhan would have beaten him up a long time ago.

"Of course you can, darling," he whispered hoarsely.

"Wh-where did you know-mmmphh!"

Yibo grabbed Zhan's mouth, crushed him long enough until Zhan ran out of breath, after a while he stopped. "I saw it myself with my own two eyes, darling."

Zhan's breath hitched from Yibo's kiss, "Hhh... hhh... W-where were you looking, Wangyi?"

Yibo began to tell Zhan that when he was traveling to Egypt on business, he accidentally saw a couple having sex on a horse. This scene made Yibo interested, and he wanted to do it another time with his girlfriend. Just like this moment, he wanted to do it with Zhan.

Zhan stared, he couldn't believe his ears, "W-Wangyi... w-we better not try it. P-poor Ares, he--mmpphh!" Yibo covered Zhan's mouth with his lips again, he continued to kiss Zhan's mouth, and didn't allow him to protest or speak.

While kissing Zhan's lips, Yibo thrust his two fingers into Zhan's narrow hole, making the sweet man scream loudly in his mouth.

"Mmmphh... mmmphhh!!" Zhan wanted to push Yibo's body away, but instead his hands held tightly to Yibo's neck so he wouldn't fall from the horse.

Yibo's two fingers continued to move in and out of the anal hole with fast movements, making a muddy sound down there. Making Zhan's breath even more ragged.

"I want to enter you immediately, honey," whispered Yibo against Zhan's lips.

"Aaahh... don't... aaahh... don't do it on a horse... aaahhh..." Zhan's body squirmed even more in pleasure as Yibo's fingers continued to poke his hole mercilessly.