Chapter 35

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

Deng Lun looked at Lin Yi who was accompanying him to sit in the living room with a questioning look. "Mmm, sorry, Master Lin. Why don't you join Master Wang and the others?"

Lin Yi, who was engrossed in reading a book, looked up at Deng Lun. "It's none of my business to interfere with their problems. And it's none of your business to ask me that," Lin Yi answered sharply.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry, Master." Deng Lun suddenly looked down in fear because he spoke insolently to Lin Yi.

Lin Yi chuckled in annoyance, then turned his attention back to the book he was reading. However, Lin Yi's calm was disturbed again when he saw Aunt Ling just walking past without greeting him. The woman seemed to be in a hurry to leave the house while carrying something in her hand.

"Hey, you. What are you carrying?!"

Aunt Ling stopped walking then turned to face Lin Yi. "Is there a problem with your eyes, Master? You can see for yourself, right," she answered curtly.

"You!! How rude of you to say that to me!!"

Deng Lun gaped at the courage of his former girlfriend's servant. Because he didn't want to interfere or didn't want to be affected by Lin Yi's anger, he pretended not to see. Deng Lun turned his head away and looked around him except at the two people who seemed to be arguing.
"Why is this family so angry," he thought.

Aunt Ling ignored Lin Yi's ramblings, she immediately turned around and went out of the house.

“Hey, fatty, wait!” Lin Yi threw his book carelessly, then chased Aunt Ling out.

Deng Lun could finally breathe a sigh of relief seeing the two leave the living room.
"Hhh, thank goodness they're gone."

.
.
.
.

In the family room.

Xiao Zhan sat closer to Wang Yibo. The courage he had a few days ago suddenly vanished when he faced Prince Shun. The middle-aged man continued to look at him with a look in his eyes that was difficult to describe.

"Wh-why does he keep looking at me like that? What else did I do wrong?" Xiao Zhan thought. Where did the cruel words that man once said to him go? Zhan thought. For some reason, Prince Shawn's aura today made him nervous.

"Ahem! Prince Shawn!" Wang Yibo called Prince Shawn in a tone loud enough to get the man's attention, because Prince Shawn had only been silent while looking at his zhan. "Didn't you want to say something?" He guessed that Prince Shawn already knew that Xiao Zhan and Zhanie were the same person.

Prince Shawn turned to look at Wang Yibo sharply. "Yes."

"Please speak, Prince."

Prince Shawn looked back at Xiao Zhan before taking a deep breath.
"I've come here to warn both of you.
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo looked at each other with confused looks, then looked back at Prince Shawn.

"Warning us? For what?" Wang Yibo asked.

"Be careful with Prince Teo. Keep your... fiancé away from him as much as possible," said Prince Shawn while looking at Xiao Zhan.

Wang Yibo was shocked to hear Prince Shawn's warning. He already suspected that the man already knew the identity of Xiao Zhan, his fiancé. "Why?"

Prince Shawn turned his attention back to Wang Yibo. "Because Prince Teo wants your fiancé."