Chapter 24

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

"Honey, don't be angry, huh?" Yibo tried to persuade Zhan who, as he expected, was sulking. The sweet man didn't want to talk to him, not even look at him.

"Honey, Zhanie...."

"I'm not Zhanie! My name is Xiao Zhan!" exclaimed Zhan.

Yibo grimaced, "Looks like my Zhanie isn't just sulking, but angry." "Honey, I'm sorry. You heard it yourself, right? If Prince Teo is so stubborn, I have no other reason to refuse him," said Yibo.

"I told you we didn't have to come here, Wangyi," protested Zhan irritably. Zhan still felt embarrassed when he remembered the embarrassing incident on the dance floor.

Yibo grabbed Zhan's body and took him into his arms. "I can't, dear, I can't refuse the King's invitation. Don't worry, after riding, we'll go home, I promise."

"You also promised me that after meeting the King, we would go home, but what? You actually let me embarrass myself, Wangyi."

Yibo grimaced again, he felt guilty. "I'm sorry, darling. I was really stupid, I--"

Zhan pushed Yibo's body away, then covered Yibo's mouth with his palm. "Don't call yourself stupid, Wangyi. You're not stupid," he scolded.

A smile spread across the corners of Yibo's lips as he lowered Zhan's hand covering his mouth. He cupped the back of Zhan's hand then kissed his palm. "So... you want to stay here, right, darling?"

Zhan pursed his lips, he couldn't do anything. He could only surrender. "Mmm, yeah."

Yibo grabbed Zhan's chin, then kissed the sweet man's lips gently. A short kiss... yes, it should be as short as possible. However, that doesn't apply to Yibo, who is addicted to Zhan's lips. Yibo deepened the kiss, crushing him while pushing and laying down Zhan's body.

"Mnnn... ngghh..." Zhan moaned, forgetting the conditions he made for Yibo.

Yibo supported his body with his elbows so as not to crush Zhan's body under him. Yibo's kisses spread downwards, from his chin to the hollow of his neck which looked sexy. His nose sniffed every sweet aroma that wafted from Zhan's body. He bit nervously on the side of Zhan's neck, then sucked hard, leaving a red mark there.

"Nghhh" Zhan moaned again, his body tingling when Yibo sucked and licked his sensitive area. He closed his eyes, enjoying every bit of the wild torture that Yibo gave him.

Feeling Zhan's body squirm and hearing his gasps made Yibo even more lustful. His hands explored every inch of Zhan's body which was still wrapped in the dress, and when his hands entered into the dress, suddenly.....

Knock knock

Yibo cursed when he heard a knock on the door. "Who?!"

"Yibo, open the door. It's me, Lin Yi."

"Fuck, Lin Yi, you again?!" Yibo was annoyed with his cousin, he had been bothered by this man twice.

Zhan immediately pushed Yibo's body away, then got up and straightened his dress and wig.

Yibo was annoyed to see Zhan's disheveled appearance because of his actions, he felt like he wanted to lay that sweet man down again and do something nasty to him. However, remembering where they were at the moment, he immediately decided against it. Yibo got up from bed, then walked towards the bedroom door. He opened the door and made an annoyed face when he saw an unwanted guest.