Chapter 25

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

In the morning, Lin Yi was standing in front of Yibo and Zhan's room, standing still while looking at Yibo's gloomy face. "What's wrong with you?"

Without answering Lin Yi's question, Yibo turned around and walked towards the sofa, then threw himself down.

"What's wrong with you, huh? Why does your face look so gloomy?" Lin Yi asked after closing the bedroom door while looking around. Not finding Zhan in the room, he asked again. "Where's Zhan?"

"He's taking a shower," Yibo answered lazily and his face looked increasingly tired.

Lin Yi was growing curious about Yibo's bad mood this morning. "What's wrong with you?"

Yibo remained silent and didn't answer, the wrinkles on his forehead deepened as he remembered what happened last night. His intention to eat his sweet rabbit was dashed because of Satan's kick. "Aaarggg, fuuckk!!" Yibo cursed so loudly that it made Lin Yi jump in his chair.

"Hey, what's wrong with you, huh? This morning you look like you're possessed by a demon," spat Lin Yi while stroking his chest which was pounding because he was shocked by Yibo's scream.

Yibo chose to remain silent, he would not tell anyone about the embarrassing incident last night.

When Lin Yi was about to ask again, he suddenly heard the bathroom door open. Wang Yibo and Lin Yi suddenly turned to the direction the voice came from. A pair of smooth, level legs stepped out, then stopped to face the two of them.

Yibo's eyes widened when he saw Zhan who was almost naked, only a white towel wrapped around his hips and showing pink nipples that were hard from the shower. Yibo suddenly grabbed the chair cushion and covered Lin Yi's face.

"MMMPPPPPHHHH!!!!" Lin Yi screamed uncontrollably because his face was covered by a pillow, making it difficult for him to breathe.

"Aahhh, Wangyi, you can kill Lin Yi!!" Zhan screamed in panic.

"Cover yourself! Put on your dress, quickly!" Yibo said with a fierce expression.

"F-fine, but take that pillow away from Lin Yi's face, Wangyi. You could kill him," Zhan scolded as he snatched the dress the maids had given him. When his eyes caught the corset lying near his wig, Zhan froze, then turned to look at Yibo who was still smothering Lin Yi. "Wangyi, what about the corset?"

"Oh, my God, I feel like burning the damn corset," he grumbled. Finally, he was very forced to let go of Lin Yi.

"Buaahhh, hhh... hhh... FUCKKK, WANG YIBO!! DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME, HUH?!"

"Shut up, now help me put the corset on Zhan."

"What?!! Co-co-co-corset?!!"

Yibo immediately got up and walked over to Zhan who was frowning.

"Give me the corset, and turn around," ordered Yibo.

After handing the corset to Yibo, Zhan immediately turned his back to him

Lin Yi, who was still confused, got up from the chair and walked over to the two. "Hey, are you sure you want to put that thing on Zhan's body, Yibo?"