Chapter 5

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

Yibo looked at Zhan's face with an intense gaze, "No, your movements are correct," said Yibo hoarsely.

"Th-then? Why did you stop?"

"Because I want to do this..."

Zhan's eyes widened when Yibo kissed his lips.
.
.

"MMMPHHH!!" Zhan screamed into Yibo's lips, then he pushed Yibo's chest hard until the kiss was broken.

Zhan pursed his lips, then wiped his lips with the back of his hand. Annoyed, he ran past Yibo.

Yibo blinked in disbelief. He looked shocked when he saw Zhan wipe away the kiss mark as if he was disgusted. "Wha-what?" he muttered confusedly, then he raised his palm towards his mouth.

"Hahhh." Yibo blew air into his palm, then kissed it. He frowned when he didn't smell the rotten aroma coming from his mouth. "Why is she disgusted? I-is there something wrong with my kiss?"he whispered softly.

Yibo looked at the wide open door, then he immediately chased after Zhan.
.
.
.
.

Zhan ran towards Aunt Ling's room, he didn't want to go back to his own room. He wanted to complain to Aunt Ling about what Yibo had done to him.

"Damn, he stole my first kiss," Zhan grumbled along the hallway that led to the servants' rooms.

After arriving in front of Aunt Ling's room, without knocking on the door, Zhan immediately opened the door to Aunt Ling's room. And inside he saw a servant looking after Aunt Ling.

"M-Miss?" The servant immediately got up from his seat and saluted Zhan.

"Go, let me look after her," said Zhan.

The servant felt confused for a moment, but seconds later he immediately bowed and withdrew from the room.

After the servant left, Zhan hurriedly locked the bedroom door. Then he walked over to the bed where Aunt Ling was lying.

Zhan climbed onto the bed, then started shaking Aunt Ling's voluminous body.

"Aunt! Aunt Ling! Wake up!"

Because Aunt Ling didn't wake up from her fainting, Zhan finally had the idea to wake her up.

"Sorry, I had to do this."
.
.
.
At another place...

Knock knock knock

"Miss Zhanie, open the door." Yibo knocked on Zhan's door. He intended to apologize for being presumptuous in kissing her.

Silent

Yibo frowned, he put his ear closer to the door. Yibo didn't hear any sound inside. Finally, Yibo had the courage to open the door to his room.

Chuckle

Yibo was surprised to find that the door was unlocked, and he was a little relieved. He opened the bedroom door wide, his eyes searching for Zhan's presence inside. Yibo stood still when he found the room empty without Zhan in it.