Chapter 10

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

At Tiffany Tang's residence.

"Is there any news about Dilraba yet?" Tiffany Tang asked

Luo Jin shook his head, "Nothing, who knows where that kid is now," he muttered.

Tiffany Tang massaged her temples, "Then what will happen to Zhan, I'm afraid--if Mr. Wang finds out that we lied to him by telling Zhan to replace Dilraba."

Luo Jin just remained silent, he couldn't do anything. He had been looking for Dilraba's whereabouts for several days, but to no avail. And he didn't dare imagine Zhan's situation in Yibo's place.

Knock knock

Tiffany Tang stared at the door with a lazy look. "Enter!"

The door opened and a servant entered.

"Madam--Mi-Miss--"

Tiffany Tang raised an eyebrow, "What's wrong? Speak the truth!"

"Miss Dilraba--in the living room---"

Tiffany Tang and Luo Jin stood up from their seats together. They immediately went outside and headed for the family room.

Arriving at the living room, they were surprised by the presence of the beautiful girl they were talking about earlier.

"Hello, Father, Mother," said Dilraba, grimacing.

.
.
.
.

At another place.

Yibo moved away from Zhan's face and leaned his head on the chair. Then he immediately took off his jacket. Yibo covered Zhan's body with his jacket. Then Yibo leaned Zhan's head back on his shoulder.

Yibo was uncomfortable looking at Zhan's hair which was flowing down his body, he leaned Zhan's head on the chair again. Then his hand grabbed Zhan's hair, with the intention of tossing his hair back. When he brushed Zhan's hair, Yibo was shocked...
.
.