Chapter 39 - END

----- Cindrella Boy -----

***

Xiao Zhan glanced in all directions to avoid the sharp gazes of Wang Yibo, Lin Yi and Aunt Ling who had just woken up from fainting. He pretended to be innocent.

"Master Zhan, do you want to kill me?" Aunt Ling asked with her hands on her hips.

Xiao Zhan glanced briefly at Aunt Ling then looked around again. "I can't be that evil, Aunt Ling. Blame it on Wangyi who can't balance his body."

Hearing himself being accused by his bunny, Wang Yibo was speechless. "Wha-what?!"

Lin Yi took a deep breath. "Zhan, why are you stopping Yibo from punishing this rotten woman, huh?" Lin Yi asked while pointing at the female servant who was still lying unconscious on the floor.

Xiao Zhan looked at Lin Yi and Wang Yibo alternately. "Is this how you punish lowly people like us? By cutting off our heads?"

Prince Shawn and Wang Yibo gasped in surprise when they heard Xiao Zhan's words.

"Honey, you're not lowly like her. You---"

"If I were on the same level as her, would you also cut off my head, Wangyi?" Xiao Zhan interrupted Wang Yibo's sentence.

Wang Yibo immediately fell silent. Of course he wouldn't be able to do that if the woman was his Xiao Zhan. And he started to feel annoyed because Xiao Zhan often reversed mistakes. As if everything was his fault.

Xiao Zhan looked at the woman lying on the floor. The same woman who once hurt his heart with her words. "You can fire and exile this woman, Wangyi. You don't need to kill her."

Lin Yi and Aunt Ling couldn't refute Xiao Zhan's words, they both preferred to remain silent.

Wang Yibo still didn't accept it, he couldn't forgive that woman. "But this woman deserves to be killed," he said angrily.

Xiao Zhan pursed his lips. "If you kill this woman, you will be punished by the king, then what about my fate? Do you dare to leave me alone here?"

Lin Yi and Aunt Ling immediately withdrew from circulation. They know what will happen next.

Sure enough, Wang Yibo's heart immediately melted. The man immediately hugged his bunny. "I'm sorry, darling. I didn't think of it that way."

Prince Shawn almost choked when he saw Wang Yibo's change. The anger he had seen earlier completely disappeared. Feeling uncomfortable with the affection shown by the lovebirds, Prince Shawn cleared his throat.

"Ahem, on this matter, I agree with what Xiao Zhan said, Master Wang," he said, interrupting the closeness between the two of them.

Wang Yibo let go of his hug then faced his future father-in-law. "Prince Shawn? Aren't you angry when these two bastards teamed up to kidnap Xiao Zhan?"