We're The Bad Boys

Limited Life School

All Characters

Martyn walked down the halls of his school after a particularly bad math class. He made it to his locker and was fiddling with his lock when suddenly a person came up from behind him poking him in the back.

"Oh my word!" Martyn exclaimed, turning around to see a giggling Scott with his hands in the air like he was surrendering. "You can't just do that to me!"

"Love you too." Scott laughed, kissing Martyn on the cheek. "How was math?"

"God awful."

"Come on, we've gotta meet TIES in the cafeteria today." Scott said, grabbing Martyn's hand and dragging him downstairs.

"Why do we need to talk to TIES exactly?" Martyn asked as he was dragged along.

"I need Etho's help on something for my science class." Scott explained as the two entered the cafeteria.

"Hey Major!" A voice called, "Scott Major!"

Martyn and Scott turned around to see Tango waving them over. The blond was sitting with Etho, Bdubs, Skizz, Scar, and Impulse. Tango Impulse Etho And Skizz made up what they liked to call 'Team TIES'. This name was a combination of all of the first letters of their names. And Scar and Bdubs were brothers, and their older sister, Cleo, was the favourite sibling among the Life group. This made Bdub and Scar's place the favourite hang out spot within the group. Cleo was away at university and visited whenever she could.

Martyn and Scott walked over hand in hand to greet their friends.

"Hey Etho!" Scott called waving to the masked canadian. "I need some help with that lab report that's due on friday. . ." Scott walked over and sat between Etho and Skizz, leaving Martyn to grab a seat beside Scar and Impulse.

"Hey Martyn!" Scar greeted turing to face him. "Did you hear that we got three new students today?"

"We did?" Martyn asked, looking at Impulse for confirmation.

"Yup." Impulse said, "I had to tour them around the school this morning."

"What are they like?" Scar asked, looking interested.

"Well you'll see for yourself." Impulse said, "I invited them to sit with us."

"Invited who to sit with us?" An Australian accent called from behind Martyn.

"Hey Pearl!" Martyn greeted, "Hey Bigb."

"How are you doing?" Bigb asked, sitting beside Martyn while Pearl sat beside Impulse.

"Good." Martyn responded he turned to Pearl to answer her question. "The new kids. Impulse invited them to sit with us while he toured them around the school."

Suddenly a commotion came from the door and the friends turned to see what was going on. Three boys walked into the cafeteria. They all wore leather jackets and sunglasses in different ways. The first boy had blond hair and his sunglasses were normally over his eyes. The second boy wore his sunglasses uncomfortably low and his hair was brown with a green stripe in it. The third boy wore a red jumper with a leather jacket over it and his sunglasses were pushed up onto his blond hair.

The boy with the green stripe in his hair placed his hands on his hips and loudly announced to the whole room; "We're the Bad Boys!"

"Oh God." Scott whispered.

TIES were laughing and Martyn just stared at the three new entries as they walked over.

"What's up Impulse?" The green haired one said, giving the redstoner a high five.

"Hey Joel." Impulse said, "Met the Life gang. This is Scott, Etho, and Tango, that's Skizz, over there we have Scar and Bdubs, Martyn's beside them, and then we've got Pearl and Bigb!" He turned to look down the table. "Guys, this is Grian, Joel and Jimmy."

"Timmy." The guy called Grian corrected.

"Well it's nice to meet you." Bdubs said, looking over at the three for a moment before turning back to Scar.

"Hey." Martyn said, waving at Jimmy. "Is your name Jimmy or Timmy?"

"Jimmy." Jimmy responded.

"Then why does Grian-"

"I don't even know at this point." Jimmy sighed. "He just does."

Meanwhile Grian was making conversation with Scar and Bdubs.

"I love your hoodie." Grian said, poking Bdubs soft sweater.

"Thank you!" Bdubs said a smile spreading across his face.

"Hey," Scar said, sliding into the conversation. "You wanna see photos of my cat?"

Joel was talking to a flabbergasted Etho who was doing a very poor job of hiding the fact that he was staring at Joel. Etho was openly gay, and he couldn't help but notice how attractive Joel was.

"Wait, so do you know how circuits work?" Joel asked, poking Etho's shoulder.

"A bit." Etho said, unsure how to respond. "But Tango knows more than I do."

"Who's Tango?" Joel asked, looking around. "Tango's a funny name."

"I'm Tango." The blond said, leaning over to talk to Joel. "What do you need to know?"

"Hey!" Scott complained, "You're stealing my tutors."

"Oh my gosh." Joel said, turning to the Scottish student. "I love your hair!"

"Oh thanks!" Scott said happily running a hand through his cyan hair. "I like the green strip in yours. How'd you do it?"

The two then entered a conversation about hair dye and hair care, leaving Tango and Etho confused.

Suddenly a voice came over the PA interrupting the group's discussion.

"Will Joel Beans, Grian Peskybird and Jimmy Solidarity please make their way to the office."

Joel stood up and yelled for the whole cafeteria to hear;

"This is why they call me the bad boy of the school!"

Yay! Another one bites the dust! Or another one gets uploaded! I don't know about you but I like the second one better!
Thanks for reading,

Star