The Plan: Children (Part Two)

Double Life

Whole Server

Another one! I couldn't restrain myself.

The meeting started with everyone turning off their communicator because Joel had just learned how to type and spell properly, so everyone was getting quite annoyed. The children were all placed in the middle of the group, and everyone else formed a circle around them. The moment the children calmed down enough for the adult's voices to be heard, the grown-up soulmates began talking over one another at a rate that Grian was struggling to put up with.

"OKAY!" He yelled to get everyone's attention. "We all know what's happened, so there are three things we need to do to ensure the safety of these kids. Number one, we need to locate Timmy and Tango because, based on the data, one of them is bound to be a child. Number two, Scott, I'm going to need you to go and retrieve Pearl. I know you're not the best of friends, but her life is connected to yours, and she's probably a child now. Thirdly, I will need a few things to cast a basic watcher spell to reverse the kids back to adults. Everything clear?"

Everyone nodded, and Grian proceeded to split everyone into different teams. "Scott, you go and find Pearl." The cyan haired man nodded and raced off in the direction of his ex soulmate's tower. "Bdubs, Etho, you two can go and find Timmy and Tango. Cleo, I'll give you a list of things I need for the spell. Finally, Bigb and I will stay and protect the children. We don't know what will happen if a child goes to red name, but I don't want to find out."

There was a mummer of accent before everyone split off to collect all the children. Grian suddenly looked up in recognition as he remembered where Jimmy and Tango were.

"Etho!" Grian cried racing after the Canadian.

"Grian?" Etho smiled, turning around.

"I know where Timmy and Tango are."

*****

Tango pressed his back up against the wall as he waited for death. The warden sniffed ominously as it slowly walked closer, and Jimmy whimpered, wrapping his arms around Tango's neck. The pair sat in silence until Tango heard a sound above his head. He looked up to see Bdubs running along the top wall of the ancient city's ruins. He winked at Tango, and then he stopped and started waving his arms and shouting.

"Hey over here, you stinky warden!" Bdubs yelled, and the warden whipped his head around in the direction of him. "Yeah, follow me, ugly!"

Bdubs took off running along the top of the ancient city, and the warden snorted angrily and chased after Bdubs. The warden shrieked and shot a series of blue rings at Bdubs, and the hermit just managed to dodge it. Tango gripped Jimmy tightly and were preparing to run off and look for the exit when he felt a hand grab his shoulder. Tango turned around to see Etho standing behind him with a small staircase that was dug all the way to the surface.

"Etho?" Tango asked, surprised, and Etho grabbed a terrified Jimmy and began to run up the stairs. "What are you doing here with Bdubs?" Tango asked as he raced after Etho.

"Long story short, Joel and Impulse are children, and we knew that one of you would be too." Etho grinned and gripped Jimmy tighter. "Come on."

The two ran up the stairs faster than they'd ever run before, and soon they made it to the top. When they got there, Tango collapsed onto the grass and lay there for a while, trying to calm down his racing heart. He looked up at the sun and sighed in relief. He'd done it, Jimmy was safe.

"Tango?" Jimmy asked, sitting down beside his soulmate. "Who he?"

Jimmy pointed at Etho, and the Canadian smiled.