The Curse

Limited Life

Martyn x Scott

Martyn is yellow, but Scott is green. I think this is like session three mixed with all the Skizz kills in session one.

Grian- You asked for it, Boogeyman number three!

The Boogeyman will be chosen in one minute.

Martyn looked down at his communicator, a feeling of dread building in his stomach. Another Boogeyman, another chance for him to be the Boogeyman. He didn't want to be the Boogeyman. He had an alliance to keep, and the Boogeyman curse always gave you an uncontrollable urge to kill. It didn't matter if you were with or what situation you were in. In Last Life, Scott had received the Boogeyman curse, and he had managed (with great effort) to hold back the curse, reverting it on himself. Martyn didn't know if he had the strength to pull off something like that.

You are. . .

The Boogeyman.

"Oh my word." Martyn whispered softly, holding in a scream of frustration. He really didn't want to fight with the curse right now.

Then maybe you should just give in. . .

No. Martyn thought firmly. Not here, not to Scott. He looked around the grassy island he and Scott shared, wondering where the cyan haired man was. He didn't have to wonder long as Scott burst up from the water and pulled himself onto the shore. He shook his hair, sending water droplets everywhere. Scott looked around for a second, then he spotted Martyn and walked over with a smile on his face.

Just one kill will set you free. . .

No. Martyn pushed back against the curse, making it hiss in frustration.

"Hey Martyn!" Scott called, running over and grabbing his hand. "Come on, I've got something to show you!"

He'll be by himself. The curse mused, An easy target. . .

"Sorry- Um, not now." Matyn said, looking for an exit. I can't hurt Scott. He pulled his hand out of Scott's and turned to the water. "I've got something I need to do - and I- Just, I'm sorry, Scott!"

"Wait, Martyn-"

Matyn jumped into the water, but not before he saw the hurt in Scott's face.

I'll make it up to him. He promised himself as he swam away. And I'll explain. When I've found someone else to kill.

No!

The curse tried to push Martyn back to the Coral Isles, but he kept swimming, focusing on nothing except the push of the water and the burning for air.

*****

Martyn roamed around the server for a while, looking for someone to kill. He almost killed Skizz, but he managed to rien in the curse until he was far away from anyone it could unleash on.

Martyn made it to an open field he fell to his knees, and he clutched at his head as the voice clamored for death. He knew as a fact, the longer you had the Boogeyman curse, the louder and more demanding the voices were.

Just kill someone, Tango, Jimmy, SCOTT, anyone! Then I'll leave you in peace. . .

The idea was so tempting that Martyn crept over TIES underground base and dropped TNT on them. They somehow managed to not die, and they also found out he was the Boogeyman. He had to move quickly if he wanted to get rid of this curse. At some point in his endeavor to kill TIES, he had fully lost himself to the curse. Martyn ran through the dark oak forest, trying to find a spot to think in. Eventually, he just sat under a tree and cried, trying desperately to hold the violence back.