Just Ren

Third Life

Ren x Martyn

Wrote this title and immediately thought 'I'm Just Ken'. Anyone else?

Martyn watched as the TNT went off right in front of his face. Blasting his lover away into his yellow life. The place where Ren, Skizz, and Jimmy were standing was now a distant memory. The front door of Dogwarts was completely destroyed in the blast. All Martyn could think of was Ren, his king, his love. A million different emotions flew through him as he cried out, the scream never escaping his mouth. Grian let out a squeal of success, and Scar laughed in surprise.

“Oh my God!” Bigb cried, and all Martyn could do was agree with him.

“You just killed three people!” Scott cried, “Jimmy was green this morning, and now he’s red!”

All Grian could do was laugh and clutch at his stomach as he sank to the floor in celebration. Scar jumped up and down in excitement.

“You’re a monster, Grian!” Scott cried, and all the bond avian could was laugh harder.

“No, no, no!” Grian said with a small smirk. “This was Scar’s kill.”

“Well whether it was Scar’s kill or not, you two are going to have a hoard of angry red names on your tail.” Bigb said, looking down at the massive crater that was left in its wake.

“We can handle red names.” Scar said with a laugh. “I’ve got this.”

Suddenly, an overwhelming rage ignited in Martyn’s chest. Grian had killed Ren, and he would pay. Before Martyn realized what he was doing, he placed his hand on his sword and crept towards Grian, like a hunter stalking his prey. His anger had blinded him as he moved slowly closer.

“Hey why did you take my cookie?” Bigb cried, and Scar started laughing.

“Yeah, why did you steal his cookie?” Scott said, and Grian giggled softly.

“Scar, that was so pointless.” Grian said, and Scar looked offended.

Martyn looked over, and his eyes were subconsciously scoping out the perfect place to strike his adversary.

I can’t hurt Grian. A small voice whispered inside his head. You’re still a yellow name.

Martyn fought down the voice and readied his sword. Bigb and Scott walked away together, and Martyn had the perfect opportunity to strike. His heart was pounding in his ears, and his mouth was set in a grim line of determination.

“Anyway we should be going.” Grian said, and Scar smiled, grabbing his hand.

The two walked off before Martyn could enact his revenge. So he did the next best thing and pulled out a bow and arrow. He fitted the arrow in and let it fly. It whistled through the air before thunking softly into Grian's shoulder. The blond cried out in pain and fell to the ground. Scar looked over at Martyn, and a look of pure rage passed over his features.

“Why would you do that, Martyn!” Scar cried angrily, pulling out a sword. “I could kill you, you know!”

“Just try!” Martyn spat his emotions getting the better of him. “I'll kill you just like you killed Ren!”

“Come on, Scar.” Grian said, dragging his teammate away. “Leave it, I'm fine.”

“This means war!” Scar cried, and Martyn just scoffed.

“I don't care!” Martyn yelled, balling his fists. “Bring it on!”

Martyn turned and stalked away, and once he was out of sight from the desert people, he began to cry, letting all of his emotions out.