Q and A!

Here are the answers to allllll of your questions!

1- Favorite Life Series.

Limited Life, the teams were amazing, and the plot was just the adventure of a lifetime. What with the hunt for Tango, Skynet, Mean Gills, The Family, Bad Boys, the sheer number of hilarious deaths, and much more.

2- Favorite Weather.

I love the rain. Mostly thunderstorms call me crazy but I just love cozying up with a book or a good movie.

3- My Favorite Ship To Write.

I love writing Boat Boys (I know, you're all super surprised right now), and I'm also very fond of Rancher Duo. I also LOVE Dogwarts Duo (That's just what I've decided to call them now) because Martyn. Mean Gills and Flower Husbands are another honorable mention. But I'm gonna stop here before I go on a tangent.

4- Favorite Disney Movie.

I love Aladdin, Tangled, and Attack Of The Clones (Star Wars is the best). That's sums me up pretty well as a person. I'm cool, I promise.

5- Fun Fact I'd Like To Share.

I write so much on my phone that if I were to type a few letters capitalized or a word, it suggests the most accurate things to sum my writing up. I'll give a few examples.

Im gives me Impulse

J gives me Jimmy without fail every time.

G gives me Gem

And if I type 'Hey', I get Debbledot right afterward. (Which I don't even know of that's what Skizz is even saying.)

6- Favorite Character.

Why would you do this to me? I have like a top 10 that I can't even rank! 😭 But Grian is probably my favorite because he's the one who got me into all of this in the first place. Tango and Etho are my favorite redstoners, and Gem is my favorite builder. And Grian is in his own category of annoying gremlin that I love.

7- Is my name REALLY Star?

No it is not. I chose a different name for privacy reasons. And the name is bassed of the name of a dog I met once. I am an animal lover.

8- Favorite squad.

TIES! Without a doubt. They are the best (No pun intended.) group I've ever seen. Poor Skizz, but like Etho and Tango and Impy? I mean  come on! I loved that so much.

9- Underrated Ship I Like.

Skizz and Gem. Maybe and unpopular opinion, but they're sweet. Oh, and to be clear to anyone who didn't read the description on this book, I DO NOT ship the real people. Just the characters I have created inside this mini alternate universe.

10- I will let ya'll know what serises I watch though.

I watch The Life Series, Hermitcraft (Since season 6), and I have dabbled in Afterlife (Mostly from Scott's POV.), and I enjoy Empires, both season one and two.

11- My question to YOU.

Would you like to see a Hermitcraft / Empires Season 2 / Life Serise / crossover / Watcher / Grumbot / rift book? With love and fighting, and all sorts of characters from Skizz and Xisuma, to Shelby and Grian himself. Full of Watchers, Lore, and the Law! A sheriff, a god, a witch and a much much more! If you want to see it, then, um. Tell me!

12- Favorite Coulor.

Green! I love green. It's my favorite. The first life is greeeeeen. 💚

13- Do I Watch Pokémon?

I do not watch Pokémon, I spend way to much of my time watching movies and TV shows on Disney Plus. (My favorite show is Star Wars The Clone Wars. I've watch all the episodes.😅)

14- Dream Pet.

Dogs are my favorite, and if I were to have one, I would probably want a Labrador Retreaviver.

15- Scarian or Grumbo?

Scarian all the way, they're my favorite.

16- Do I like moles?

After a brief Google, yes. I do like moles.

17- Would I eat a mole?

No, they're very cute. I would never.

18- My Hogwarts house.

Oh my God, I love Harry Potter! My house is Ravenclaw, most of the time. But sometimes I get Hufflepuff.

19- Favorite Movie In General?

Attack Of The Clones! Don't judge me, I love Star Wars.

20- One Last Fun Fact!

Sometimes, I'll find myself singing the Yokai song or the Ghoulie Ghosties song to myself.

21- Favorite Platonic Duo.

Scott and Cleo. Because of their ✨️pizazz✨️.

21- Favorite Chapter I wrote.

Oh this is so difficult! I probably liked the- hang on. I'm going to need to check.

Okay. I have two favorites (technically four)

This Feeling

Children (All Parts)

23- Something I would like added to Minecraft.

Revamp the End, or the Savanah. MOJANG PLEASE. The Savanah is SO boring. Fix it!

24- The Hermit I watch most.

I have a list, okay.

Grian

Gem

Joel

Tango

Etho

And I watch Impy's Phasmo streams.

25- Who Should Be Added To Hermitcraft Next!

SCOTT! God if they added Scott, my life would be complete. He would make such a funny addition to the group, and I feel like he would fit in nicely, with having known many of the other hermits from the Life Series. And they seem to do the thing where they add two people at a time, then like Fwhip, Sausage, or like Jimmy.

Anyway, thanks for reading! And I hope to see you all soon!
Star