The Unknowing Lover

Tango X Jimmy

Double Life

I have tried to write different ships, I just keep coming back to Team Ranchers! What can I say, they're my favorite.
Star

"Alright, everybody turn around and off you trot." Grian announced to the circle of people.

There was a little bit of muttering and grumbling, but after a while everyone turned and ran in the opposite direction. As Tango ran, he thought back to the other seasons. Third Life, Last Life, and now Double Life. Tango had no idea what the 'double' stood for, but he was excited to find out. Suddenly his communicator vibrated in his pocket. Tango pulled it out and looked down at the screen.

You will share life and pain with one person. This is your soulmate.

Your soulmate is. . .

Soulmate? Tango wondered, Things can't get any worse, can they?

???

So I don't even know. Tango thought bitterly, That's fun.

Suddenly he felt a ripping pain through his right arm, like someone had sliced his arm open. He fell to the floor in pain and clutched at his arm. Tango ripped back his sleeve and looked for a sign of injury, but there was nothing there. Tango around and saw that he was in a forest and he realized that he was very far behind on progress.

I'll figure this out later. Tango decided, First I need to suit up.

Tango got some iron tools and armor, then decided to go and see if anyone knew what was happening. Tango exited the cave and almost immediately ran into Scott and Grian. The two of them were up on a mountain messing around with some goats and Scott was smelting some iron.

"Hey Scott!" Tango called, catching his attention.

"Hey Tango!" Grian called as Scott waved hello. "Do you want a horn?"

"What kind do you have?" Tango asked, heaving his way up the mountain.

"Only the bad one." Grian said with a sigh.

Tango smiled and pulled himself up beside the blond man. "But the bad one is the best one!"

"Here you go then." Grian said with a laugh tossing the horn to Tango.

Tango caught the horn (without fumbling it) and held it up like a treasure. He lifted it up to his mouth and blew.

"Bum bump bum buuummmmmmm!"

"AHHHH! Come on, ram me!" Scott cried in frustration.

The goat raced towards Scott but the cyan haired man moved before it could hit him. And the goat smacked right into the mountain behind him. Scott cheered as the goat's horn broke off with a large 'snap' noise. Scott reached down and grabbed the horn, bringing it up to his face. He took a deep breath and blew the horn, and its sound rang out through the mountains.

"Bum bump bum buuummmmmmm!"

"Oh ew." Scott sighed, placing the horn in his pocket. "I got the bad one."

"Again," Tango laughed at Scott's expense, "The bad horn is the good one!"

"The goat Gods will choose what horn they deem worthy of you." Grian laughed, blowing his horn.

"Dout dout do doooo!"

Tango pulled out his horn and quickly responded.

"Bum bump bum buuummmmmmm!"