Be Ready To Decorate (Part One)

Secret Life

All the girls and Scott, Tango, and Skizz.

Skizz x Gem

OH MY GOD! This book has 50 reads! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much!

Star

"Look what I have!" Gem cheered running around the cherry blossom mountain. She was waving a letter in her hand that had her name written on it and as she danced around the glade.

Gem wore a blue jumper, and a green sweater was underneath it. Her orange hair was pulled back into a messy braid with grass and leaves stuck in it. Her braid hung halfway down her back and swung wildly as she ran into the walls of her cottage village.

"What is it, Gem?" Scott asked, walking out of his house with Impulse.

Scott smiled and shook his head in mock disappointment, his cyan waves swinging around his face. He wore a white shirt with a green heart on it, with a green jacket to match. His blue eyes were crinkled in a look of permanent happiness he skipped over to Gem.

Impulse trailed behind Scott. His hands were tucked inside his pockets, and a small smile on his face. As he watched Gem dance around Scott with a gleeful look on her face, he felt proud of his friends. They were almost like his children as they had to be restrained and kept under an almost permanent watch. His 'i' t-shirt was crinkled, and his brown hair was all messed up, giving the illusion that he had just woken up from a nap.

Impulse made it to his friends and looked to Gem for an explanation on why she was so excited.

"Cleo's just invited us to a girls' night!" She squealed, jumping up and down.

"Us?" Impulse questioned, looking confused.

"No, not you." Gem answered, "Just me and Scott."

"That's kind of rude." Impulse commented.

"She said that it was a thing she, Scott, and Pearl did in Last Life." Gem smiled, dancing in a little circle. "And now I'm part of the group!"

Impulse could understand why she was so excited. This was Gem's first ever series of Life so she was bound to want to be included in a group.

"She said to be ready to decorate. Do you know what that means?" Gem asked, turning to Scott.

Impulse knew what it meant, and so did Scott, but Gem didn't, and it would be very funny for Scott to watch her figure it out.

"Um- nope, no." Scott lied quickly, "I've got no idea."

"Oh." She said, sounding a little confused.

"Well we best be off then." Scott said, grabbing Gem's hand and dragging her to the stairs. "Bye Impulse!"

"Bye!" He called waving as they left.

*****

As the two arrived at Cleo's castle, they ran into a friendly Australian.

"Hey Pearl!" Scott called his accent, changing the way he said her name.

"Hey Scott!" She called back, "Hey Gem!"