Limited Life

Guys, my friends have all found my book and now I'm scared. Anyway, freak thunderstorms can't stop me from posting, and my friends won't either! On with the show! Also, full credit for the song goes to Grymm. Awesome song, I love it. As I said, let's go!

Real World

All of Limited Life

Grian fiddled with his leather jacket, pulling at his zipper. It was the first date of his band’s tour, and he was so nervous. This was a band formed by himself and his two friends Joel and Jimmy. It was initially called Bad Boys after their first hit song, but some names were not meant to last. As they progressed through life, they met other solo musicians and tech people, and slowly, they formed a new band. With this thought they made a new name (well Martyn and Scott legally did, as they were the band managers as well as boyfriends) and it was made to represent how short life was, and how you needed to fill it with as much awesomeness as you could. They were called Limited Life.

“Hey G.”

Grian turned around to see Scar. The brunette gently kissed him on the forehead, and Grian sighed, burying his face into Scar's chest. Scar was holding a trumpet in one hand, and the other was wrapped around Grian's waist. There was absolute chaos happening backstage, and Grian watched as Etho desperately tried to regain control.

“Five minutes until we start!” Etho yelled, running through the backstage calling out orders. “Bigb, I need you on lights now! Tango over to sound to relieve Impy. He needs to grab his stuff! ‘Dubs have you found your guitar pick?”

“Mom found it!” Bdubs announced from where he was standing with Cleo.

“Everyone please stop calling me mom.” Cleo begged, but there was a bright light in her eyes at the comment.

“Three minutes!” Etho called, turning around and almost running Skizz over.

“Sorry Etho!” Skizz cried as he raced away. “I'm just grabbing my trummpeeeet!”

“Skizz!” Etho yelled in frustration before muttering a comment under his breath. “How Martyn and Scott manage you all without quitting. . .”

“Hey it's okay, Etho.”

Etho turned around to see his boyfriend, one of the singers, giving him a reassuring look. Joel leaned his head on Etho's shoulder, and the uptight stage manager melted, calming down almost immediately.

“It'll all turn out great.” Joel promised, and Etho rolled his eyes.

“Easy for you to say, all you have to do is sing, play the piano, and look amazing.” Etho teased, “Well, I guess just sing and play the piano.”

“Shut up, Etho.” Joel said lovingly.

“One minute!” Impulse called from where he sat by the sound booth with Tango and Jimmy.

“That's my line, Impy!” Etho called as Joel kissed him on the cheek.

“Well you looked busy!” Impulse called back a smile playing on his face.

Before Etho could respond, Bigb began to dim the lights, a sign that he was ready. Tango clicked a few buttons on the soundboard, and a drum roll rang out around the stadium they were playing at, and Grian shivered. It was time.

“Come one, Grian! Joel!” Jimmy called, and the leather clad boys all assembled by the stage.

Soon, the musicians lined up behind the bad boys, each carrying an instrument of their own. Impulse had a pair of drumsticks, Pearl, Skizz, Cleo, and Scar all had trumpets, while Bdubs had a guitar. Grian would just be singing while Joel and Jimmy were playing the keyboard, though Joel could play the drums.