The Best Invisible Friend (Phasmophobia)

Phasmophobia fic. Sue me.

GIGS crew 2.0 (Gem x Skizz)

Please review the photo above to see what map our ghost hunters are playing on.

Author's note about death in my phasmo fics; In the game Phasmophobia, when someone dies, they are, well, dead, but they can still interact with their surroundings. For my fanfiction of phasmo, when the ghost 'kills' you, you're not dead, just cursed. You become invisible to all the non-cursed ghost hunters, but you can still pick up things (like clipboards). When you get back to the lobby, you drink a special potion that will change you back to a normal human. In all of my Phasmophobia fics, assume that this is the way 'death' works, unless I've specified otherwise.

Welcome to the ghost hunting headquarters. Home to a certain branch of this company called the GIGS. Grian, Impulse, Gem, and Skizz. They were ghost hunters for hire, and tonight, they were on the job.

If we were to look into the headquarters, we would find these four people relaxing in chairs as they discussed what house to go to next.

"Alrighty what have we got today?" Impulse asked, looking over the list of available jobs. "Small selection here, number 6 Tanglewood Drive, Brownstone High School, and number 13 Willow Street. What are we feeling?"

"Thirteen is bad luck." Grian noted, "Let's do it!"

"Oh noooo. . ." Gem groaned from where she sat.

"I'm with G!" Skizz cried, "We can do it!"

Impulse was a burly brown haired man with brown hair and brown eyes. He wore a black t-shirt with a yellow 'i' printed on it. He also wore brown cargo shorts. A radio was attached to the belt loop on his shorts, and a serious look was painted on his face.

Grian had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, which sparkled with mischief. He wore a red jumper and black pants. The avain's wings were red, yellow, and blue and fluffed out in excitement. He leaned back in his chair as far as it would go, tempting gravity to pull him to the floor. He had a goofy smile on his face, and he was sitting closer to Impulse.

Skizz's brown hair was all messy and fluffed up. He was a shy angel with a heart of gold. He had a black suit jacket with a white shirt underneath, but for some reason, his sleeves were ripped off. He had two white wings but no halo because he said it made him look weird.

Gem was sitting in front of Skizz, her head leaning against his chair. Skizz's hands were playing with Gem's orange hair, weaving his fingers through her soft strands. Gem wore a green sweater, and her eyes were closed in defeat as the others discussed what to bring. She also wore Jean overalls over her sweater, and a small smile grew on her face as Skizz kissed her gently on the cheek.

"It'll be okay, Gem," He reassured, "Impy knows what he's doing."

"Yes he knew what he was doing when he got me cursed with a freaking music box!" Gem cried, waving her hand in the air in frustration.

"I promise Gem-" Grian started lifting his hand into the air like a boy scout.

"Your promises mean nothing, Grian." She cried, pointing an accusing finger at him. "Who cursed me with the hand of a dead monkey and a summoning circle? Oh, and Tarot cards? Was that you or Impulse? I've forgotten because it happens so often!"

"Okay we're sorry!" Grian cried, raising his hands into the air. "How about we just do this ghost hunt already?"

"Yes!" Skizz cheered, standing up and dragging Gem to her feet. "Come on, Deppledot!"

The four hunters loaded up the van with all the gear they would need before starting the car. Impulse and Grian sat in the front, leaving Gem and Skizz in the back of the van, organising their stuff.