HELLO THERE! 🌌

GENERAL KENOBI! YOU ARE A BOLD ONE!

Hello, my readers! This is a message from your captain here, we are about to reach lightspeed quoteifiaction here. And if you don't know what Star Wars is, I truly feel bad for you. Anyway, let the lighting round begin, and if you know which movie it's from and who's quoting it, then props to you!

The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now get out of here.

I’m just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.

Never tell me the odds.

To die for one’s people is a great sacrifice. To live for one’s people, an even greater sacrifice. I choose to live for my people.

So this is how liberty dies…with thunderous applause.

Be careful not to choke on your aspirations.

Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is essential to a Jedi’s life. So you might say that we are encouraged to love.

Like my sweet mother once said; ‘Son! One hostage is good, two are better, and three, well that’s just good business!’

The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

There’s always a bigger fish.

To defeat your enemy, you have to understand them.

You know what I always say... speak softly, and drive a big tank.

There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny.

Your eyes can deceive you; don't trust them.

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.

What chance do we have? The question is ‘what choice.’

Good, twice the pride, double the fall.

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Anyway! May the Fourth be with you, my friends, and I'll see you in the next chapter!
Star (Wars)

Life Series OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara