Those Gosh Darn Horns

Double Life

Impulse x Bdubs

I guess your valentines special is just a lot of romance oneshots. Yay!

Star

Bdubs rolled over in his sleep and flopped right on top of his boyfriend Impulse. Impulse didn’t mind much just pulling him closer to his chest. Impulse was normally an early riser, but with Bdubs in bed with him, it was easy to be tempted back into sleep. The two were tangled up in blankets and Impulse’s arms were wrapped around Bdubs. They were at peace in the comfortable silence of morning, but that wouldn't last for long.

“Dout dout do doooo!”

“Bum bump bum buuummmmmmm!”

“Do dout dooo!”

“Bum bump bum buuummmmmmm!”

“Do dout dooo!”

“Dout dout do doooo!”

“Oh my GOD!” Bdubs cried sitting up in anger. “Someone make them
stopppppp. . .”

Impulse stuffed his head under his pillow and tried to block out the horns.

“Dout dout do doooo!”

“Bum bump bum buuummmmmmm!”

“Do dout dooo!”

Impulse groaned and sat up. He was sleeping in later and later thanks to Bdubs being his soulmate, and he hated missing out on his morning time with Bdubs.

“ARRGGGHHHH!” Bdubs yelled, “Hold me back Impy I’m going to kill Grian.”

Bdubs actually sat up and made to get out of bed so Impulse wrapped his arms around the shorter waist to hold him in place. This was shocking, as Bdubs almost never willingly got out of bed early so he must have been really mad.

“Bdubs honey it’s not worth murdering over.” Impulse said, pulling Bdubs back down into his arms. “Besides, they probably won't go again for another couple of hours.”

Bdubs crossed his arms and sighed letting Impulse hug him close.

“These gosh darn goat horns are making me crazy!” Bdubs cried snuggling closer to Impulse.

“Did you just say gosh darn?” Impulse laughed at his boyfriend’s expense.

“Yes, what's so freaking funny?” He asked angrily.

“And freaking too!” Impulse giggled, his shoulders shaking softly.

“Did I say something wrong?” Bdubs questioned cupping Impulse’s cheek.

“No, it’s just you say darn instead of Damn, and gosh instead of God.” Impulse explained kissing Bdubs on the forehead. “It’s kind of like how Martyn will always say ‘oh my word’ instead of oh my God. But I didn’t know you didn’t swear. It’s kind of cute.”

“Who are you calling cute?” Bdubs said, sounding outraged. “I'm not cute or little!”

“B, I never called you little.” Impulse said running his fingers through Bdubs hair. “But you are on the shorter side.”

“You take that back!”

“Make me, if you can reach!” Impulse laughed, kissing Bdubs on the head again.

“You suck.” Bdubs sighed.

“You know you love me.” Impulse said smiling.

“My one weakness.” Bdubs laughed snuggling closer.

They sat there for a while without a care in the world until-

“Bum bump bum buuummmmmmm!”

“Do dout dooo!”

“Dout dout do doooo!”

“Bum bump bum buuummmmmmm!”

“ARRRGGHHHHH!” Bdubs screamed for all of Double Life to hear and Impulse just sat there wondering how he had gotten into this situation.

OMG thanks for reeeaddinnnnggg! This one was kinda short, (Heh, tiny Bdubs.) but you got three in one day soooo. . .

I am literally holding myself back from posting all of my content at once. It's a struggle guys! 😅

All that Valentines love to my fellow singles,

Star