What A Dare

Third Life

Scott x Jimmy

Scott stared Ren down with an unflinching gaze. Ren held his hand out in an act of invitation. The wolf hybrid pushed his sunglasses up his nose, and his ears perked up in interest. He wore a cocky smile and looked quite confident.

“You're on.” Scott said, clasping Ren's hand with his own.

“What are the stakes?” Ren asked, “You can't have a bet without stakes.”

“Loser has to protect Scar for a day.” Scott said, a small smile growing on his face.

“Deal.”

Scott smiled. With the number of easily flustered gays on the server, this would be a piece of cake. The challenge to make as many people as they could blush was going to be easier than Scott thought.

*****

“Hello Scar!” Scott called as he walked through Scar’s front door. 

“Hello, hello!” The con artist called, walking over to greet Scott. “What can I do for you today?” 

“Oh nothing much. I just came to see my favorite desert dweller.” Scott pulled out one of his trademark smiles and brushed some hair out of his eyes. 

Scar reacted quickly, pulling out some of his own charm. “Well I’m doing just lovely, now that you’re here, of course.” Scar winked at Scott and smirked.

Scott couldn’t help but laugh. It was so funny whenever Scar started flirting with anyone. 

“Well I am glad you think about me in such a nice way.” Scott took a step closer and booped Scar on the nose. 

This created the desired effect, causing the brunet to blush, turning his cheeks into a light shade of pink. 

“Yes!” Scott cheered, pumping his fist in excitement. He whipped out a piece of paper and marked down his first win. 

“What just happened?” Scar asked, looking confused.

Scott explained about his bet with Ren (leaving out the bit about having to protect Scar), and Scar laughed and assured that he was happy to help with knocking the self-appointed king down a few notches. With a smile and a wave, Scott headed out with his sights set on a new target. Etho.

*****

“Hello Etho!” Scott called as he walked across the wool bridge to Etho’s very flammable base.

“Oh hello Scott!” Etho greeted a confused look painted on his face. “What caused you to come over here?”

“Oh nothing in particular.” Scott said as Etho descended from the top of his castle.

“If you’re here for arson, may I direct you to a very wooden house over on that there hill?” Etho pointed over in the general direction of Joel’s house.

“Oh I’m not here for anything like that.” Scott promised, patting Etho on the shoulder.

“Then why are you here?” Etho asked, “We’re not allies.”

“Hmm.” Scott hummed in agreement, giving Etho a contemplative stare. “We may not be allies, but I feel like we’re friends, right?”