Love Lasts Forever

Limited Life

Jimmy x Scott

Scott was running for his life. He was one of the last greens on the server, and that made him a target from all the time hungry yellows. He had gotten separated from his teammate Martyn and was now wandering through the dark oak forest, trying to find his way out. But it was a lot harder than you'd expect. Every tree looked the same, twisted and dark with rough bark. Scott sighed as he wondered why everyone was so desperate for this tree back in Third Life.

Scott stopped walking and sat down beneath a nearby tree, pulled his knees to his chest, and wrapped his tail around his legs. He took a deep breath as he braced himself to be attacked. Sure enough, he heard a voice cry out in frustration behind him. Scott turned around to see someone rushing him with a sword. He pulled out his own blade and swung out, derailing his attacker. He spun away and readied his sword to strike, but then he noticed who it was, and he hesitated. It was Jimmy.

Jimmy was all dressed up in his Bad Boys get-up, and he wore a pair of sunglasses that covered his eyes, making it impossible for Scott to see what he was thinking. His beautiful golden-yellow wings were spread out magnificently behind him, and Scott found himself a little bit entranced by Jimmy before he shook himself out of it. Scott backed away, and Jimmy sighed, swinging his sword again, but Scott dodged to the side, and the canary missed.

“Let me kill you, Scott.” Jimmy said desperately, stalking closer as he ruffled his wings.

“No.” Scott said, and Jimmy lunged forward, thrusting his sword towards Scott.

They danced back and forth around the woods, and soon Jimmy began to tire.

“Just fight me, Scott!” Jimmy cried his frustration, overpowering him.

“No.” Scott said, drawing his sword. “I will not fight you.”

Jimmy swung his sword at Scott, and the cyan haired man met his blade with his own. Jimmy pushed his sword closer to his opponent, but Scott held his ground, knocking the sword out of Jimmy's hand with his tail. Jimmy scrambled backward, and Scott pointed his sword at Jimmy, and the avian raised his hands in defeat.

“Why are you so desperate?” Scott asked as he looked down at Jimmy.

“I don't want to be out first.” Jimmy whispered, and Scott's heart broke, but he had to keep a straight face.

“Go and kill someone else.” Scott demanded, Jimmy stood up, grabbed his sword, and ran away.

Jimmy didn't say a word as he rushed away, leaving a confused Scott in his wake.

I can't be in love with Jimmy. He just tried to kill me. Scott scolded as he turned and walked away from the spot where Jimmy had disappeared. But at the same time, he was desperate for time, and he could die if he didn't get enough time before the red wars. . . No, no, NO.

He shook these sympathetic thoughts from his mind and hurried back to the Coral Isles. He dived into the water and swam across the ocean with the help of his gills and tail. He then pulled himself out of the water when he reached the island and ran into his storage room. He sat down with his back against the wall as he tried to sort out his thoughts. But alas, his encounter with Jimmy had shaken him more than he knew, and it was bringing up memories from Third Life.

Scott looked down into the cave and saw the smiling face of Jimmy, and he blushed as he waved to the man below.

The flower forest was beautiful and it was even more beautiful with the man beside him. Scott smiled as Jimmy picked a poppy and handed it to him with a smile.