They're Little: Children (Part One)

Double Life

The Whole Server (What Did I Do)

This one is gonna be a doozie, it's 9,200 words long and I've got to spilt into three different parts. This is part one of three, written to Taylor Swift music. Enjoy!
Star

Etho blinked sleepily and smiled as he heard the sound of bird chirping, the sound of the birds chirping and the soft snoring of his soulmate. Etho rolled over contentedly and looked at his child. Wait, child? Joel was the size of a five year old and he was sleeping peacefully with his hand smushed under his cheek. He was lightly snoring and his breath was blowing his fuzzy hair around.

Etho slowly reached out and picked up the Joel child holding him close to his chest.

He's kind of cute as a child. Etho noticed as he gently booped the child on the nose. This is definitely Joel though, right? Not some other child that just wandered in?

Suddenly the kid woke up and yawned widely. The child looked around confused for a moment before locking on to Etho and grinning.

"Eefo!" Joel cried and he made grabby hand in the direction of Etho's face. "Boat Boy."

"Awwwww." Etho smiled, hugging Joel closer. "Can you say Ee-tho."

"Eefo." Joel decided, snuggling closer. "Eefo got sugarcane?"

"No I do not." Etho laughed at the fact that Joel remembered their fruitless hunt for sugarcane.

"Eefo you perty." Joel said cupping Etho's cheek with his tiny hand.

"Aww!" Etho couldn't help but smile at the sincerity in Joel's expression. "We need to go and see Grian so he can fix this."

"Who's Geeian?" Joel asked, butchering the pronunciation. "Geeian have sugarcane?"

"No- Well he might but this is besides the point." Etho stood up and walked up the stairs to the deck of their ship and looked around.

There seemed to be a bit of chaos going around the server. The Ranch was on fire and it looked like Scar's pandas had escaped.

"What is happening Joel?" Etho asked, "I think this might not be just us."

"Look, it smelly Ranch!" Joel cried ignoring everything Etho had just said. "Smelly man Rancher live there!" He then began to chant and Etho sighed. "Smelly Jim! Smelly Jim! Smelly Jim!"

Oh boy. Etho thought. I hope that no one else is dealing with this right now.

*****

Grian woke up and immediately noticed something was wrong. He was covered in pandas and Scar was nowhere to be seen. Grian sighed in disappointment and sat up. His and Scar's whole room was covered in pandas and Grian jumped to his feet ready to give Scar a lecture. He ruffled his large white wings and yawned widely.

"Scar!" Grian called, "Scar, why are there so many pandas!"

Grian could hear high pitch giggling coming from another room so he raced over to see if it was Scar. At this moment Grian walked into the living room and what he saw shocked him. A small child was bouncing on the couch and when he noticed Grian a large smile appeared on his face.

"Gri-Gri!" The child cheered, hopping off the couch and running towards him.

"Scar!?" Grian cried out in surprise. "You're- You're so tiny!"