Returning Home

As Carlisle and Edward rushed Bella off to the hospital, the rest of them stayed behind to make sure that all the evidence burnt before heading home. Too many members of their family at the hospital would have been hard to explain, it was best to just let the humans believe only Carlisle and Edward were there.

The drive home was oddly quiet. Emmet and Alice had taken the Jeep, which left just Adeline and Jasper in the car. Though Jasper had been keeping her close, holding her hand the whole time they drove back to Forks, he had not talked to her. At least nothing beyond making sure she was alright and no longer in pain.

She knew he was mad at her for breaking her promise and not only leaving him, but also rushing off into danger. By the time they got home she was a bundle of nerves. She was trying to figure out how to apologize to him, while also explaining to him that she did not regret her choice. Well, she could have done without the headache that came from James attacking her, but seeing how much Edward cared for Bella, she knew she did not regret trying to help.

The minute they pulled in Jasper sped around the car and opened her door, scooping her up into his arms. He had them in their room almost before she could even blink. Setting her down on her feet, he backed off a step to stare down at her. It was then looking into his eyes that she realized that the Major was the one in control right now, which really drove home just upset he was.

As she dropped her eyes to look at his feet, he slid a finger under her chin and titled her head back up so she looked at him. "Do you have any idea how worried I was when I got your note telling me that you had gone with Bella to confront the Tracker Darlin'? I spent the whole run there praying desperately that we would get there in time, and when I finally did, I find you laying on the floor with blood all over your face."

He said this calmly and it made her look down in shame. "I'm sorry Major. I really did not mean to worry you or break my promise, but Bella was going with or without me and I couldn't just let her run off into danger alone" she muttered.

Not hearing a response, she continued. "I really am sorry! Please, please don't be mad at me" she pleaded looking back up at him.

"Mad? I'm not mad, Darlin'. I never was, I'm just terrified at the thought of losing you." He confessed. "Which means that I am going to have to convince you to never do something like this again" he stated a new gleam entering his eye.

She back up from him nervous. "What do you mean convince me?"

He reached out and grabbed her, pulling her in close so he could whisper, "I mean I'm just going to have to make it so that you won't want to try going anywhere without me again."

Shivers ran down her spine and before she could even begin to contemplate his meaning, she found herself pinned to the bed with Major on top of her.

"Maybe if you promise to never do anything like this again, I might even give you a reward" he teased and her eyes widened, realizing what he was getting at.

"Please Major, I promise I will never do something like this again!" she immediately promised. He only cocked his head and looked down at her.

"Now why don't I believe that? I think I'll just have to make sure that you really mean it", and with that he began to move down her body slowly until he was kneeling between her legs. Gripping her pants, he torn them right off her body. She gasped at the show of strength, beginning to feel a familiar heat gather between her legs. 

He chuckled at this, pleased at the reaction he was getting, as he reached down and began to stroke her clit through the fabric of her panties. Her back arched up, trying to gain more friction, but he pulled back and she let out a whine realizing that he really wasn't going to be nice today.