The End

Hey everyone, this is officially the end of Jasper and Adeline's story (So sad). I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!!

I also wanted to let you know that I am currently in the process of writing a second book. It also features Jasper as the romantic interest, but this time my main character is Bella's sister (sort of). In my opinion it's a lot more flushed out than this one was with more details, both added by me and from the movies themselves as my OC spends more time around Bella. So far I have up to part way through Eclipse done and am working steadily at it to finish it off. I just have to find a new place to get the movie so the dialogue is right as the place I was watching it now wants me to pay for it. 

But I won't be posting it until I'm done with most if not all of the writing because I am a horrible writer that often writes myself into corners or looks back and realizes that I left huge gaping plot-holes that I then have to go back and fix. It will be posted here when I'm done, hopefully in the next few months, but if you all would like I can drop a chapter in this book letting you all know when I begin doing the editing and posting for this new book.

Thanks again for all your support, comments, and votes, they really made posting my book fun and worthwhile!!