The Calm Before the Storm

While Edward and Bella were away the Cullens enjoyed their peace. They lounged around the house or went out, all of them enjoying the break from all the chaos. It seemed like the past year and a half had been nothing but drama, moving from one event to the next. They were happy to finally be putting it all behind them and return to the calm life they normally enjoyed.

On one day, Alice had dragged Rose and Adeline out shopping while the boys hunted and Carlisle whisked Esme off on a date. They spent hours window shopping, checking out any store that caught their interest and laughing together.

At one point they had all headed into a lingerie store, Rose immediately beginning to pick out pieces that she liked, commenting on how Emmet was always so hard on hers. This set Alice and Adeline off in a fit of giggles, knowing just how exuberant Emmet could be when it came to his wife. Lord knows every member of the family had witnessed it at least once when they walked in to find them half naked on the couch together or in the middle of the woods.

Alice had also dragged Adeline off to get a matching set, telling her that she knew that Jasper would love to see her in one. Adeline turned red at the thought; she wasn't embarrassed about Jasper seeing her in it, they were married after all, it was just that she hadn't ever worn anything like it before. Usually, she just wore one of Jasper's shirts to bed, which pleased him greatly as he loved seeing her in his clothes. And while she did have a lot of nice and sexy looking undergarments, she did not have any of the sets that Alice dragged her over to.

By the time they left the store, however, Adeline had acquired a few of them at the insistence of her sisters. Her favourite was a light pink one that had lace over the chest and sheer fabric that fell the to the top of her thigh, just barely covering a matching set of lace panties.

They finally decided to head back home, Adeline convinced that her feet were going to stage a revolt against her if they decided to shop anymore. Thank goodness for supernatural healing she thought, otherwise she probably would have been unable to walk when they got home. 

As it was, she was feeling a lot better by the time they pulled into the driveway and began to carry their bags into the house, her having less than either of her sisters. Rose and Emmet were planning a trip together and she wanted to grab some things for their trip, this being the reason they all went out in the first place. As for Alice, well she was Alice. The girl was constantly reinventing her style and her wardrobe showed it, with outfits ranging from every colour of the spectrum in practically every style that ever existed.

Later that evening, as she and Jasper were relaxing in their room, she slid off the bed and headed into their closet to change into something more comfortable. She slid open her drawer, intending to just pull out one of his shirts she had claimed for herself, when the sight of something pink caught her attention. Without thinking too much about it, she grabbed it and pulled it on, walking out of the closet as if she was dressed normally.

Jasper happened to glance up at her as she did, freezing at the sight of her. His Darlin' always looked good of that there could be no doubt, but seeing her in that outfit just set his whole body on fire. He felt his cock immediately begin to harden as he watched the fabric slide over her skin with every step she took.

"Do you like it" she asked coming to a stop at the end of the bed and giving a little twirl. The fabric billowing out, taunting him with a glimpse of her bare stomach.

He let out a growl, "Darlin' where did you get such a thing?"

"Alice and Rose helped me pick it out today" she giggled at the look of lust that had taken over his face.

"Remind me to thank them then. Now get that pretty rear of yours over here so I can inspect it." She glided over to him with another giggle, placing one knee on the edge of the bed so she could lean over towards him.