The Night After

When the Cullens got home they all sped off to wash and change, except for Carlisle who headed down to the reservation to help Jacob. As Jasper and Adeline entered their room, he shut the door, wanting to be alone with his mate for a while. He walked over to her and began to pull her towards the bathroom, "come on Darlin' lets get cleaned up."

He turned on the shower and as she finished undressing, he suddenly stopped her grabbing her arm gently. "What's this Darlin'?"

She looked down to see the bite Victoria had given her was exposed and internally cursed. She hadn't meant for him to find out about it like this, but with the Volturi visit she had completely forgotten about it.

"It's nothing too bad Tesoro" she tried to reassure him, attempting to pull her arm out of his hold to hide it behind her back.

"Nothing too bad?" He looked at her with disbelief. He tightened his hold on her arm, not enough to hurt her, but enough to keep her from pulling away. "This is a vampire bite, how is that not bad?"

"Well, its not like the venom has any affect on me, so ..." she shrugged, hoping to keep him from being too worried.

"Darlin'" he stated in that scary calm voice of his, "a vampire bite means that a vampire got close enough to harm you and if a vampire got close enough to harm, then it was close enough to kill you. Tell me, how is that nothing?"

"I was fine. I had Edward with me. He pulled Victoria off before she could do too much damage."

"He should have made sure she never got close enough in the first place" he growled darkly. "And what was she doing coming after you in the first place? I thought her target was Bella?"

Adeline glanced at the ground at this, not wanting to admit to him what she had done. "Don't you think we should hop in the shower now? We're wasting the hot water."

Her attempt to change the topic failed completely. "Darlin' I will ask once more. What happened up there?"

She sighed, "Victoria and Riley attacked us. It was going well, Seth took on Riley while Edward handled Victoria. But then Riley got the upper hand on Seth and went after Edward too, they had him on the ground and were about to kill him. So I distracted Victoria by telling her that you killed James to protect me and ... may ... have ... insulted him while ... doing ... so." She rushed to get it all out, but sort of lost her momentum at the end as she saw the look on his face.

"So, you're telling me that you intentionally not only brought yourself to their attention, but also managed to anger an already angry vampire even more?"

"Yes" she admitted quietly looking down.

He brought her into his arms then in a tight hold, "you stupid, stupid girl. How could you risk your life like that?"

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't stand there as they killed him. I couldn't." she felt tears begin to form in her eyes. "Are you mad at me?" she asked in a small voice.

"No. I'm mad at the whole situation, but not you. You would not be the girl I loved if you had stood by while our brother was killed." She smiled at that and began to lead him into the shower to wash.

They both took turns washing one another, enjoying the pleasure of their hands on each other when Adeline noticed a new bite mark on his arm. Most wouldn't notice it as he had so many, but she knew every single one. She had spent years tracing them and hours running her mouth over them, kissing every single one.

"Tesoro, were you ever going to tell me that you got hurt in this battle?" she said lowly in a deceptively calm voice.

He sighed; he should have figured she would notice. "It was nothing I couldn't handle Darlin'. One of the newborns got a hold of me while I was focused on trying to help a wolf out."

She glared up at him, "so when you get bit its nothing, but when I do it's a big deal? Is that it?"

"No Darlin' I just didn't want to worry you. Instead, I wanted to enjoy our time together and forget what happened."

"You are so lucky I love you Tesoro, or mark my words I would have found a way to beat a vampire black and blue for you not telling me."

He smirked down at her, "oh, I have no doubt of that." He brought his lips down on hers then in a searing kiss that demanded her submission.

**Smut Warning** - goes to the end of the chapter basically

She gave it to him willingly, opening her mouth to allow his tongue entrance. They continued to kiss as Jasper backed her up against the shower wall and picked her up. Her legs automatically wrapping around his waist as he pressed her back against the tile wall.

She broke off the kiss to trail her mouth down his neck, smirking as she heard him groan at the feeling of it. She found his sweet spot and began to lavish it in attention, loving the sounds that came from his mouth as he began to rub his hardened cock against her entrance.

When he moved a hand down to give attention to her clit, she broke off with a loud moan. "Jasper please" she begged.

"Please what, Darlin'?"

"Please I need you inside me!" She moved her hips trying to catch his tip and allow it to enter her.

He laughed feeling her desperation for him. He pulled back a little causing her to whine before lining up his cock and pushing it into her an inch. They both moaned in pleasure at the feeling and he began to enter her further going excruciatingly slow. The feeling was driving her mad and she tried to move her hips to take him all at once, but he quickly grabbed them and held her in place, not speeding up his pace.

Finally, after what felt like hours he was finally fully seated in her and he stopped moving to allow her to catch her breath. "What do you want Darlin'?"

"Hard and fast" she breathed. She wanted to feel him alive and moving inside her after spending the fight wondering if he would survive. She wanted him to completely dominate her body to show her that he was okay and here with her.

Jasper sent her a smile. "As you wish ma'am" he told her before pulling back and slamming into her. He didn't give her time to get used to the feeling of him moving, he just went hard and fast right from the start as she had asked. Both of them were moaning and panting in no time, feeling their releases approaching quickly.

"Come with me Darlin'" Jasper demanded, feeling his own about to spill over and a moment later she was cumming around him as his own release washed over him. It was euphoric feeling her milk him as his seed shot out and he continued to pump his cock into her trying to make it last as long as possible.

Eventually though they came down from their highs and Jasper allowed her to slide to the floor, his member slipping out of her as she did. "Well, that was a nice warm up. Wouldn't you agree?" he whispered in her ear. 

A nod of her head all she could manage in response; still lost in the pleasure he had given her. He laughed and turned to shut off the shower before picking her up and speeding them to the bed.

When they got there she rolled on top of him, "my turn" was all she said before she began to kiss every part of his body she could reach. He laid back on the bed, loving every second of the attention she gave him. She kissed every scar on his body, paying extra attention to his new one. What she had told Bella up at the campsite was true, she really did love them for what they represented and absolutely loved having the chance to show her husband that.

Soon though he decided to take control again, rolling them over so that he was on top and looking down into her eyes. "I love you" he said as he began to slide into her. This time he went slower, never breaking eye contact with her as he brought them both to completion once again. When they came, she reached up to cup his face, telling him "I love you" in return. He closed his eyes then balancing on one hand as his other came up to hold one of her hands cupping her face.

When they were done, he rolled off to the side, taking her with him. He pulled her close to his chest and tucked her head under his chin. Neither of them saying anything, too tired to talk, so they simply enjoyed the company of the other and soon enough Adeline was drifting off in his arms.