Moving Away for 6 months

~Hey everyone, I'm basically blitzing through New Moon and what happened to the family between them leaving Forks and Alice coming back. So this chapter will mostly be sort of like my prologue where I just highlight the details of what happened. Also, I did some very rough guessing and arrived at the conclusion that they were gone for about six months (like late September to early April). If this is wrong please let me know, I'm working off the movies not the books so I don't really have an exact timeline to work off of~

Three days later, the Cullens were all packed up and ready to leave. In that time Adeline had kept her promise, refusing to talk to or even acknowledge Edward until he apologized. 

In fact, it wasn't until Jasper was carrying the last of their bags down to the car that she finally said something to him. 

Edward had once again approached her, this time half blocking the doorway so she could not just turn away from him as she had been doing. "Are you really still not talking to me?"

She simply walked past him and into the garage to join Jasper, as the two would be driving together. The family planned to go visit the Denali's for a while before deciding where to go next, and as much as Adeline was not looking forward to moving again so soon, she was excited to see their cousins again.

"Are you really that upset about having to move again? Is that why you won't talk to me?" Edward had followed behind her, getting tired of her silent treatment. He had just said goodbye to Bella and really wanted to talk to her. She always had a way of making him feel better when he was upset.

This finally got her to talk to him, whirling around she sent him a glare, albeit not a very scary one. "Moving? Is that why you think I'm mad!? No! I'm not mad about something as small as that! What I'm mad about is the fact that you tried to blame this whole thing on Jasper when it is not his fault and have yet to apologize for it! But you know what? It's not even just that! Ever since you met Bella, you have been horrible to us! Making decisions that affect the family without consulting us and then ignoring us the minute you don't need something! I want my brother back! And until you prove that you can be my brother again and apologize, starting with Jasper, I am not going to talk to you!"

The whole family had come into the garage at this point to see what was going on and Jasper approached her, pulling her into his arms in an attempt to comfort her. Everyone was once again shocked to see Adeline so angry, but they silently agreed with her. Since he met Bella, he had not been very respectful of their family and he had been pulling away from them.

Edward was just plain upset at what she had said, ignoring all of the points she made, not seeing them as the truth, and opened his mouth to yell at her for being silly, when he caught sight of Jasper's eyes. They were black, and his posture had straightened. He could tell even as Jasper, no the Major, continued to lean over to comfort Adeline that he was ready to attack Edward at the slightest provocation. Snapping his mouth closed, afraid to anger the Major, he simply walked by them, careful not to get too close to the pair and risk setting off the Major before getting into his car and speeding off.

Now that Edward was gone and Adeline was calming down, the Major retreated. Jasper took hold of her hand, giving her a quiet "come on Darlin'" and led her over to the car. He opened the passenger side door and helped her in before speeding over to the driver's side door.

"Are you riding with us Alice?" He asked.

"Sure, let me just grab my last bag" Alice said before speeding off to grab it. She returned in less than a minute and Jasper opened the door for her, allowing her to slid into the backseat.

"We'll meet you there" he told the rest of the family, before getting in himself and pulling out of the house.

"Drive safe!" Esme called out as they headed down the driveway.