Chapter 3 | Who's Too Close and Too Handsome? Kenma's Friend.

——————————
CHAPTER 3
Who's Too Close and Too Handsome? Kenma's Friend.
——————————

Your forehead scrunched as you slapped your arm, trying to get rid of the insect that's been disturbing your sleep. It was bad enough that your bed was hard and the air wasn't cold, now there just had to be something bugging you.

"Hey, wake up."

You felt yourself being lightly shook, making you even more annoyed. "Let me sleep, damn it!" You uttered, your eyes still closed as you shifted to the other direction.

"This is why you should get proper sleep at your home."

Silence followed, and you were thankful that the poking on your arm and light shaking of your body finally stopped. Although your sleep has been disturbed and your mind was starting to awake, you still kept your eyes close and tried to continue your slumber.

"Hey, if you don't wake up now I might just do something inappropriate to you." You heard a voice say, close to your ear that brought shivers down your spine. Were you dreaming? Definitely not.

"(Y/N)-chan~" The same masculine voice purred, and you felt a presence hovering over your body that was lying sideways.

'Wait a second—' Your eyes snapped open, realizing your current location. You weren't at home, not on your bed, and there was someone on top of you.

Turning your head, your eyes widened at the close face — too close and too handsome — and you gasped.

"WHAT—" Before you could even scream, his hand cupped your mouth.

"You're finally awake, now please shut up or we'll get caught here." The black-haired male uttered, giving you an irritated smile. "I stayed back and volunteered to clean up just to keep you hidden, you know?"

You squirmed from his grip, the red warning alarm still ringing on your head as thoughts and questions raced. It took a minute before you finally realized your situation which you put yourself in. When he noticed you were finally calm, he let go of your mouth.

"What time is it?" You asked, staring directly in his hazel eyes. You took notice of your position, and remembered what he told you while you were still asleep. He's a jerk, you thought. But since he helped you out of trouble somehow, you decided to be a little nicer to him for now.

"It's 7, practice ended 15 minutes ago." He answered.

Nodding, you glanced at the side and avoided his gaze. "Can you, uhh... get off?"

"Can I not? I'm actually enjoying this."

He's a jerk afterall! You inwardly yelled.

Kuroo chuckled at your sudden frown, lifting himself up to a sitting position. "Just kidding." He grinned, then extending a hand towards you.

Pretending not to see his kind offer, you sat up by yourself and fumbled the floor for your glasses, sighing in relief when you found it immediately.

"They'll be locking the school gates soon, so we should hurry."

You figured as much, and stood up. As usual, you stumbled and your vision momentarily blackened out, making you hit a shelf with your head.

Kuroo laughed out loud, as if forgetting where you were and the danger of being caught. Well, not like there's anyone to spot you two, it'd only be the school guards left, and it wouldn't be suspicious to leave late after club activities.

"You're wearing your glasses, aren't you?" He teased.

"Shut up, please. My mood's not so pleasant." You kept stumbling on your way out, and you didn't even bother to stop and wait for your vision to adjust. The gym lights were already closed, so it was still dark even after leaving the storage room.