Chapter 5 | Sex and Regrets

——————————
CHAPTER 5
Sex and Regrets
——————————

Silence enveloped the air around you, and only the faint sound of crickets and rustling leaves from the wind could be heard. The night was chilly, but not as cold since it was still summer. No one else could be spotted in the neighborhood but you two, and you sighed at him. "Why are you with me?"

"It's the middle of the night." Kuroo answered with a serious tone. "I can't just let you walk alone. Besides, I'm also hungry."

"I'm not afraid."

"And if a dog jumps on you?" His tone shifted into a teasing one as he looked at you with a playful smirk, making you glare at him and scoff.

You didn't say anything after, making him worried that he had pissed you off. But as he saw your expression, it didn't seem that way. You were just covering your nose from the cold air that made you feel like sneezing.

He didn't bring a jacket, so there's nothing he could give to warm you up. Looking away, he gazed at the dark and empty night sky, only a couple of stars being barely visible.

"The Inter High is coming up by the beginning of June." He stated. "Would you come to watch?"

"No."

The black-haired male chuckled at your quick answer, expecting it somehow. He was still disappointed, but he decided not to pester you about it. "Alright."

You two finally reached your usual fast food restaurant, and your hunger once again made itself aware. There weren't much customers, so you didn't have to wait in queue and went directly to the counter, Kuroo following behind you.

Turning to him, you asked. "What would you like?"

"I'll order. You can go and sit down." The teen smiled at you in a gentlemanly manner, which you ignored and just continued to stare at him. He didn't back down either, and stared at you back, making the cashier look at the two of you awkwardly.

Sighing in defeat, you forcefully placed your wallet on his hand. "Fine. I'll have (Favorite Menu)."

Kuroo smirked victoriously, and although he accepted your seemingly heavy wallet, he wasn't planning on paying with your money. He watched as you took a seat on a corner table before turning his attention to the cashier, then stating his and your order.

When he arrived carrying the tray of food, your eyes immediately lit up from looking dead. Your stomach has been grumbling non stop that you worried your meal won't be enough. Kuroo placed your wallet down on the table, as well as the tray of food before sitting down across you. You frowned, realizing how much he ordered, a bunch of meals enough for at least five people.

"Eat as much as you'd like." He smiled at you, placing everything he ordered in front of you, while he only took a large burger for himself.

You stared at him in disbelief, your gaze shifting from his warm smile to your food, and then back at him again. "You expect me to eat all of these?"

"Just eat as much as you can. You're too thin, you know?" He didn't even think if you'd be offended by his statement. It was true, anyway. Your unhealthy lifestyle led you to losing so much weight that you barely even weighed 45kgs. "Don't worry, I paid for everything else."

"That just bothers me even more..." You groaned. But as your stomach grumbled again, you can't resist hunger anymore. You tied your slightly wet hair up in a messy bun to keep it from getting in the way, surprising the man sitting across you.