Chapter 39 | There's Always the Restaurant Slapping Scene

——————————
CHAPTER 39
There's Always the Restaurant Slapping Scene

——————————

The raven-haired young man woke up to the sound of whirling, the first thing he saw as he opened his eyes being your back facing him while you sat down on the edge of your bed, holding an active hair blower that scattered your hair everywhere while facing the 12-inch mirror placed on top of your bedside table. You were dressed with short undershorts and a sleeveless white undershirt, its thin fabric letting him see through to your bra.

Kuroo smiled to himself as he remembered last night's events, also realizing that he's still completely naked under the blanket. Shifting his body closer to your figure, he wrapped an arm around your waist and peeked at you from the side of your stomach. "Good morning, babe."

"K-Kuroo! Good morning." You turned off your hair blower, placing it down on the table and taking your hair brush to start fixing your hair. "I already washed and dried your clothes, you should get ready for school too." You stated, watching his reflection from the mirror when he sat up, revealing his bare chest and abdomen.

A blush crept on your cheeks from his hotness that reminded you the events of last night, and your boyfriend embracing you from behind only made it worse. "Hmm... You're not... regretting what we did, are you?"

"Of course not!" You quickly responded, knowing he only asked that to make sure everything's fine. He had also repeatedly asked you last night before proceeding, and you really appreciated how careful and reassuring he was.

"Then... Does that mean we can do it again another time?" Your face heated up even more, and you covered it with your hands as you nodded.

"Hurry up and get ready, Kuroo!"

A hearty chuckle left his mouth as he unwrapped his arms around you, moving away to get off the bed without even bothering to cover himself with anything.

"Guess I'll use your shower then."

You gasped and looked at him in disbelief when he walked around bare naked, even having the confidence to do stretches that showed off his well-toned thighs even more. "At least cover yourself, stupid!"

"Why? There's nothing to hide, you already saw everything." He turned to face you, a playful grin on his face when you squeaked and covered your flustered face again.

"Kuroo!"

He laughed at your reaction, wanting to embrace you for being too cute if only you two didn't have to go to school. Finally, he entered your bathroom and gave you the space to breathe, although your face was still red and your heart was still racing.

"Damn, that guy...!" You grumbled, continuing on brushing your hair as you looked at your flushed reflection on the mirror. "And he left a hickey on an obvious place, too..." You decided to make him fix your hair to a side braid in order to hide it.

Before long, you two finished getting ready and were able to reach your classroom ten minutes early. He was immediately stolen by his friends from the class, while you busied yourself with random sketches. Like your everyday routine, you went to your part time after school, and continued working on art commissions once you get home. The same routine continued on for several days, and a week easily passed by.