Chapter 35 | Sometimes, All You Need is a Chapter of Clingy Kuroo

——————————
CHAPTER 35
Sometimes, All You Need is a Chapter of Clingy Kuroo

——————————

The room was filled with a comfortable soft music coming from your phone, which was an OST from an anime you've previously watched. Other than that, it was rather quiet between you two as you both studied next to each other. Or at least, that was the situation until a little while ago.

Kuroo was sitting down cross-legged on the floor, a book placed on top of the low table in the middle of his room as he read wearing a pair of reading glasses. You were lying down on the same floor just beside him, facing his direction with your legs resting over his lap as you held a book that was now on top of your stomach. You've already fallen asleep, your glasses tilting slightly from the way your head was turned to the side.

The volleyball captain glanced at your direction, only now noticing that you weren't studying anymore and had left off to dream land. A smile tugged on his lips as he saw your peacefully sleeping face, and he placed his book down before carefully reaching his hand over to you.

"Hey, wake up. Go home if you're already sleepy." Kuroo softly uttered, lightly tapping you on your shoulder. "We can continue studying tomorrow."

You only groaned, ignoring him as you continued your sleep. From his point of view, you looked really hot with how your uniform was disheveled, the top and lowest button of your blouse being undone. Your skirt was slightly lifted as your bare legs rested on his lap, and one careless move from him would expose them further. Now that his attention was fully on you and not divided with a book, his heart started hammering like crazy.

"(Y/N)." He gulped down nervously, leaning over your figure after placing a hand on the hem of your skirt to keep it from sliding. Wrong move. It only made him more aroused when his hand brushed against your thigh, specially when he noticed how exposed your neck and a part of your collarbone were. He's a highschool boy, alright. And a virgin. Even the smallest things could turn them on.

Exhaling shakily, Kuroo moved away and leaned back, shifting his gaze to the ceiling of his room as he calmed himself down. He didn't think it was wrong for him to think or feel such things, but he wasn't about to let himself do something without your consent. "Time to go home, love." He loudly uttered, shifting his attention elsewhere.

You groaned irritatedly again, forcing yourself to sit up without even opening your sleepy eyes. "Don't wanna..." Moving your legs off him, you leaned towards your boyfriend before laying back down on your side, now using his lap as pillow.

"Come on, I know you love me so much you don't want to leave, but you gotta go home, okay?" He muttered playfully, leaning over your figure as he peaked at your face. "Oh, wait, did something happen?"

"I didn't want to ask you since you might not want to talk about it, but what happened after you got home yesterday?" He carefully asked, softly pinching on your cheek to wake you up.

With your eyes still closed as you continued to try going back to sleep, you took his hand that was on your face, intertwining your fingers together. "Mhm... nothing much." You mumbled, finally now opening your eyes to glance at him. "Can I stay over today?"

A blush crept to his cheeks from your sudden question. It would be the first time you'd be sleeping together since you started dating, and Kenma wouldn't be third-wheeling this time too. Kuroo averted his gaze. "You really don't want to go home?"