Chapter 34 | Women Are Born Dramatic

——————————
CHAPTER 34
Women Are Born Dramatic

—————————

"Ah, fuck." You woke up too early, and staying there felt suffocating knowing your aunt didn't want you around anymore. It was only because your uncle talked her to it that you could still stay, but she only gave you a week at most.

Not wanting to stay awake at that environment, you decided to get up and prepared yourself for school even though it was only 4 in the morning. Kenma was still asleep when you left the house clad in your uniform, and you went to the park to spend time while surfing on your phone for a cheap apartment nearby.

You were able to find some possible ones and contacted the owners. While you were at it, you also hunted for available part time jobs for students, and being so busy searching, you didn't realize how much time has passed, and only did when you were about to be late.

"Ah, fuck." You uttered for the second time that day before taking off, walking as fast as you can towards the station since you weren't used to running. You arrived at the school gates at the exact moment that the bell rang, meaning you were still late.

"G-Good morning—!" You greeted in a tired manner, panting to catch your breath as you stood by the doorway of your classroom. The teacher was already there, surprised to see you arrive late.

Your eyes immediately searched the room, landing on a pair of hazel cat-like ones. You haven't talked to him properly since coming back yesterday, and he wasn't responding to your texts so you wondered if something was wrong. But before you could ponder on it, the teacher snatched your attention back as he told you to take a seat.

The whole time, you would glance at Kuroo's direction and just couldn't wait for a chance to finally talk to him. The more time would pass, the more anxious you felt. However, when break period came, you still couldn't get your chance as a couple of his club members called on him for something important. The break ended without you being able to talk to him, and you were starting to feel worse at every passing moment.

Not that it was unusual. Even before, you two don't usually interact much in the classroom. But something felt off to you this time that you can't help but worry.

"That's all. Make sure y'all go straight home or study for your exams. Class dismiss."

Finally. You stood up from your seat, ready to approach Kuroo even when he was surrounded and talking with boys from the class. It's not a secret to them that you two were dating anyway.

"(Y/N)-san! Can I borrow you for a moment? Please? Please?!"

Ah, fuck.

You turned to the class rep, trying your best not to give her an annoyed look, though you didn't really try to smile and just looked at her blankly. "What is it?"

"The student council just really need top performing students to answer a survey! I promise it won't take too long!"

You glanced at Kuroo's direction, gritting your teeth irritatedly when you saw he was already leaving. He didn't even glance at you, and it made you feel disheartened.