Chapter 7 | Take It Off Of Me, Daddy

——————————
CHAPTER 7
Take It Off Of Me, Daddy ;)
——————————

It was another day off for your Aunt, and while it meant rest for her, it was the opposite to you. You'll have to go to school. That's a given, but something must've compelled you to actually get up an hour before 7, giving you enough time to get ready.

And that something was actually a someone — a certain tall, black-haired male who kept on throwing rocks at your window, annoying not only you but Kenma as well.

Your phone buzzed as you stayed seated on your bed, contemplating what to really do. Yawning, you checked the notification.

+81-907-2658-248
Today 05:43

I'll start yelling real loud
if you don't get down here
by an hour.

Go ahead. Idc.

Tsk.
Do you need me to give u
a bath and dress you up? ;)

Bitch.

———

Stretching your arms and legs in a feline manner, you forced yourself to stand up, bringing your clothes that you already gathered earlier as you headed down for a shower. Along the way, you spotted Kenma inside the kitchen as he rummaged the usually empty fridge for anything to eat.

It's just always like that. No one even buys grocery. Both his parents are usually at work, and you two aren't very dependable either.

After taking a quick shower, you got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around your wet hair, dressed in a black girdle shorts and a white sleeveless thin undershirt that you both wear beneath your school uniform. You lazily walked back to your room, yawning as your stomach grumbled.

But your sleepiness vanished as soon as you saw the familiar figure of none other than Kuroo Tetsurō, sitting on your bed with bored looking eyes — which have noticeably lit up when his gaze landed on you.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" You hissed, glaring.

"Oya?" His hazel-colored eyes widened at the sight of you, a pink tint creeping on his cheeks and the corner of his lips lifting while he kept his obvious gaze on your body.

You took off the towel around your hair and threw it to his face, at the same time cursing him as you walked to your closet and took out an un-ironed pair of uniform. "Pervert." You muttered.

"Heh, I don't feel sorry at all." He joked, standing up with your towel in his hands. "And you're seriously going to wear it like that?" He pointed at your uniform that you were starting to button up. It had obvious wrinkles that wouldn't go unnoticed by anyone, though atleast it smelled of fabric conditioner.

"I'm going to sleep on it anyway, what's the point of ironing?" You replied, rolling your eyes.

Kuroo sighed, shaking his head disapprovingly. "That won't do. Take it off, I'll iron it."

"What are you, my dad?" You snickered, turning around to face him as you placed your hands on your hips in a sassy manner.

"Well I wouldn't mind if you call me daddy." The volleyball captain winked playfully and smirked.