Chapter 33 | The Aftermath of a Fucked Up Party

——————————
CHAPTER 33
The Aftermath of a Fucked Up Party

——————————

Well, of course. It was expected that you'd get in a lot of trouble after all that. You did everything in your power to make sure all the blame would be put to you, and none for the trio who helped mess up the party. The only thing you didn't expect was the involvement of your other cousins, which made it even bigger.

For that night, you, Kenma, and Kuroo stayed at a low budget hotel, one that didn't question your ages and your uneven number. As much as Saeko and Ryu wanted to welcome you in their home, you didn't want to bother them further and have been very thankful for their help and participation. Nishinoya and Hinata also went back to their houses since it was already late.

"What have I fucking done?" You asked out loud to no one in particular, chuckling to yourself as you laid down on the bed while staring at the hotel ceiling. Now that the excitement died down, you were starting to realize how much mess you created, specially when your phone wouldn't stop vibrating from text messages and calls.

Kenma can't even play on his phone as it also kept on ringing, and it was unfortunate for him that he left his other gaming gadgets and now he had nothing to do but sit down, watching an uninteresting show playing on the TV.

"You look like you had fun, though." Your cousin commented while pressing on the remote as he switched to a different channel.

"I did. It was crazy, and who would've thought our cousins felt the same way too?" You laughed afterwards, sitting up as you turned to Kuroo's direction. He was laying down on the couch and had fallen asleep since he wasn't able to get much the night before. "Although I feel like I wasted Kuroo's efforts."

"I don't think so... Besides, it was inevitable. The others already planned the rally."

You shrugged, dragging yourself off the bed with a folded blanket as you made your way to the couch, crouching down in front of Kuroo after placing the fabric over him. "At least, I don't regret anything."

Just when you were about to stand back up, a hand was suddenly on the back of your neck, pulling you forward before a pair of lips crashed on yours. Your eyes widened in surprise for a moment, and heat crept up your cheeks as Kuroo parted from you with his half-lidded eyes, sleepiness still evident on his face.

"Y-You...!"

"What time is it?" He groggily asked, his hand still resting on your nape.

"It's 1AM." You relaxed, although your cheeks were still a bit flushed. "You should sleep more. You can take the bed."

"Only if you'll sleep next to me." He playfully replied, surprising you again as he kissed your lips in a quick manner.

"Wait, Kenma's—"

"—In the shower." Kuroo cut you off, shifting his position as he leaned forward to meet your lips again.

Hearing the running water, you didn't protest anymore and kissed him back. "I love you." He whispered in between, making you feel intoxicated while your heart hammered rapidly. Before the exchange got deeper and more heated up, you heard the door to the bathroom click open, and you immediately pushed yourself away with a flustered expression.