Chapter 28 | Kuroo Wants French F̶r̶i̶e̶s̶

——————————
CHAPTER 28
Kuroo Wants French F̶r̶i̶e̶s̶ Kiss

——————————

"Don't go... Don't leave me..."

You mumbled as you wrote those words in the panels. Your back was starting to ache since you've been sitting for a couple of hours, working on your doujinshi. Your phone was placed beside your drawing tablet, where a picture of Kuroo and Kenma was displayed, that you captured over a month ago.

The photo had Kuroo pinning Kenma against the wall, while the two were staring at each other's eyes. It was perfectly executed that it became really helpful as a reference, as well as the other pictures you took of them.

But something was missing. You needed an angle that you didn't have a reference of. You tried looking up on google, but you couldn't find the perfect one. Glancing behind you, your boyfriend was still lying on his bed with a book in his hands as he studied.

You stretched your arms up, then grabbing your phone and readying its camera. Standing up, you made your way to Kuroo.

"What's up?" Taking notice of you, he placed his book down and smiled. "Finished with your work?"

You didn't answer him and just crawled on the bed, surprising the male when you suddenly sat on his lower abdomen, straddling him with your legs.

"Wait, (Y/N)?!" His face reddened when you lifted his shirt up, exposing his abs. "Are you—"

The sound of repeated camera shutter cut him off, and that was when he noticed you had your phone on your hand, taking a picture of him. "Perfect!" You smiled and went back to your table.

"The heck? Did you just—" Kuroo frowned, massaging the side of his head as he sighed. "I feel betrayed."

You glanced at him with a teasing smile. "Sorry, I needed a reference. I'll make it up to you." The wink you gave him made him have wild ideas, which he forcefully dismissed as he went back to studying.

It's only been a month since you two have started officially dating, and it wasn't a surprising news to anyone at all. The only people who would probably be surprised upon knowing is your family. Your parents, to be exact. And that moment of truth was drawing near.

"Oh, right... My parents would be home for our family's Christmas party on December 15th." You stated, leaning back on your seat for a while. You rotated the swivel chair, now facing him. He was sitting up, a book still opened in his hands as he looked at you.

He knew what you were implying, and why you became visibly bothered. Once they come home, it would be the only chance for you to convince them to let you stay in Japan.

Kuroo stood up from his bed and walked towards you, then placing a hand on top of your head. "There's nothing to be afraid of." He smiled reassuringly.

"There's a lot of factors to be afraid of, but okay." You sighed. You wrapped your arms around his waist, burying your face on his torso. "As long as you're with me, I'll be fine." You added in a low voice. "So don't ever leave." The fact that you could say something so cheesy meant how comfortable you were with opening up to him.