Chapter 25 | The Only Thing Hotter Than The Sun is Kuroo

——————————
CHAPTER 25
The Only Thing Hotter Than The Sun is Kuroo
——————————

You were resisting glancing at him, but you just couldn't. Kuroo looked so much hotter with reading glasses on that you just wanted to either take a photo or stare at him all day. He was busy tutoring Kenma since he could never leave him alone, while you were reviewing your own notes for the upcoming Midterm Exams.

But how could you focus on something else when he's sitting there looking so attractive?

"(Y/N), stop that. It's creepy." Your cousin quietly commented, making the other male laugh while your face flushed.

"Shut up! I wasn't staring or anything!" You buried your face on your textbook, ignoring Kuroo's teasing comments as you kicked him from under the table. "Whatever, I'm better studying alone."

You hurriedly gathered your stuff, waving them off as you ran upstairs to your room. You had to focus, you had to top the exam, that was your goal. You were more than determined to do it for a couple of important reason.

Crawling over your bed, you sat up in a crisscross sitting position and settled your books in front of you, flipping the one you were previously reading open again. "Where was I..."

"Are you angry?" You heard the door open, but you paid it no mind as you continued to study, adjusting your glasses once in a while.

"(Y/N)~" Kuroo sat down on your bed behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist as he rested his chin on your shoulder from behind. "You okay?"

His effect never lessened. He makes your heart beat so fast and your stomach flutter at everything he does. He makes you lose focus on everything else but him, and his scent intoxicates you. Desperately trying to focus on your Science textbook, you ignored him and kept your attention at the book.

"We took a break, so you should rest for a while too." Kuroo uttered, pulling your book away from your hands. "I'll study with you later once Kenma's good."

"I'm fine, I could still go on." You snatched your book back. But he was right, you needed to rest. It was already late, and your eyes and head were straining. You still had class tomorrow, too.

"Always so stubborn." He sighed, pulling you down with him as he laid you on your bed. The black-haired male gently pulled your glasses off from your face, placing it down to the side. You didn't protest anymore as you started to feel the sleepiness creeping in. "Don't force yourself too much, mkay?"

"Mhm..." You nodded, trying to keep your eyes open as you admired him. He always cared for you, even more than how he takes care of Kenma. You two were both special to him, but he makes you feel even more loved and special.

There was no reason to not date him, but your insecurities that you've been determined to fight against. As Kuroo got off your bed and stood up, you grabbed his hand and pulled him back, making him sit down at the edge.

Being a cuddle-person, you loved having him around and maintaining physical contact with him. You loved hugging him and being hugged, and you've gotten used to falling asleep with him. "Stay here." You muttered, looking at him through your blurry eyes.

He smiled, his heart leaping. Placing a hand on your head, he bent down and kissed your forehead. "I'm just going to turn the lights off."

"Promise?" You pouted, making his heart flutter even more. You were already cute when you're being cranky and irritated, but you were much more cuter when you're sleepy and being clingy. He loved all those sides of you, but this one was his favorite.